CP-E lists the Standback as Standback2 now

no its not with throttle control. Its just the updated hardware. The throttle control will be out later, as well as the PNP harness.

no its not with throttle control. Its just the updated hardware. The throttle control will be out later, as well as the PNP harness.

Yeah, apparently it's the same board as V1 but with a bigger memory module and new firmware that allows more functions to be included. Rumor is that there will be a new board late this year with even more functions. I'm not quite sure where throttle control fits into all this.

You got it :)

The V2 software is basically a foundation for future upgrades like water/meth and the upcoming PMP module. It does offer a few new features like variable boost control, a new interface, and real-time graph playback, but otherwise it has the same functionality as V1.

The throttle control is still in the works, and once I have a news worthy update on that project I'll post up the details.

Edit:

http://www.cp-e.com/imgs/V2.pdf

Last edited:
You got it :)

The V2 software is basically a foundation for future upgrades like water/meth and the upcoming PMP module. It does offer a few new features like variable boost control, a new interface, and real-time graph playback, but otherwise it has the same functionality as V1.

The throttle control is still in the works, and once I have a news worthy update on that project I'll post up the details.

Edit:

http://www.cp-e.com/imgs/V2.pdf

A PiMP module would be awesome!! Definitely help keep my gf in line on those long trips as well as help with gas money.

I've got yesterday the cp-e standback v.2 including an alpha 2.5 software. The installation was easy - done in 45 minutes.
borg-technologie_upgrade.jpg

it works fine for me. but I have still to find out which one's the power map (slow green flashing LED or fast red flashing LED?) ... my car runs fine on both ;)
I have the blue spring installed on the forge recirculating bov, but it seems not to open smoothly since I installed the standback. Sometimes it seems to "dangle"
Any ideas what it could be?

I have still to find out which one's the power map (slow green flashing LED or fast red flashing LED?) ... my car runs fine on both ;)

The slow green should be 15 psi and the Primary maps. The faster red is 17 psi and labeled as secondary from CP-E. You can change that in the boost controller tab in the software.

I see you listed some ATH parts on your car. How is their quality? I sent them an E-mail that was never answered about shipping items to the United States. I guess they don't need my business.

thank you :)

ATH:
if you take a closer look at this pic
ath.jpg

you can see that the color is not the same like the one of the rest of the car. The part was scratched and didn't fit perfectly... if everyone of ath's products has that bad quality - forget it ;)
I love ********** (usa)

Last edited:
I've got yesterday the cp-e standback v.2 including an alpha 2.5 software. The installation was easy - done in 45 minutes.
borg-technologie_upgrade.jpg

it works fine for me. but I have still to find out which one's the power map (slow green flashing LED or fast red flashing LED?) ... my car runs fine on both ;)
I have the blue spring installed on the forge recirculating bov, but it seems not to open smoothly since I installed the standback. Sometimes it seems to "dangle"
Any ideas what it could be?

Woohoo!!! Standback representation all the way from Switzerland! Thanks for your support kronos :)

I see you're running the 2.5B software. I'm not sure how its been treating you, but we have gotten some reparts of some bugs in the software, so we'll be coming out with an updated version here shortly. I'm hoping that we have it available by next week, and if you'd like a copy please do email me (jgartenhaus@cp-e.com) and I'll send it over as soon as it's available.

Hey Jordan,
My standback is in the mail to you now. Its insured usps so someone will have to sign for it. I am sure that will be all screwed up with the holiday weekend. You can hold up sending it back to me if you can get that software bug worked out in a few days. I have a few glitches with my CP-E software and laptop already. I hate to admit this but, my laptop is 7 years old. I would like to avoid multiple installs and crashing errors if at all possible as I am afraid it will kill my pc.

Hey Jordan,
My standback is in the mail to you now. Its insured usps so someone will have to sign for it. I am sure that will be all screwed up with the holiday weekend. You can hold up sending it back to me if you can get that software bug worked out in a few days. I have a few glitches with my CP-E software and laptop already. I hate to admit this but, my laptop is 7 years old. I would like to avoid multiple installs and crashing errors if at all possible as I am afraid it will kill my pc.

Heh, no worries craig! I'll tell the guys to hold onto your Standback until we have the V2 revision finished. Sorry for the buggy initial release!

A signature shouldn't be an issue, but thanks for the heads up. If you need any updates as to the status of the V2 software revision, don't hesitate to email me: jgartenhaus@cp-e.com.

(hi)

thank you :)

ATH:
if you take a closer look at this pic
ath.jpg

you can see that the color is not the same like the one of the rest of the car. The part was scratched and didn't fit perfectly

I like the look of that but, I see what your saying with the color not being right. I wanted the front lip and fog lights so they would be painted to match. Where did you buy yours from? Do they speak english?

Back