CorkSport FMIC with SRI

i hell want your fmic but without the ram air as i already have the cobb SRI.
two problems though.
1. I live in Australia.
2. I own a gen 1
:(

derrick are you doin a preorder like the tmic? i wanted one but was too broke so bounced out (sadness i know). I was looking at cobb but depending on pricing and how well thought out this is it could be win. more info please. can powder coated pipes be a option? i have a gen 1 fwiw speed 3:)

Last edited:
We did some test fitment work on the 1st and 2nd gen MS3 and the MS6. We need to make changes for the MS3 on the piping to get it perfect. For the Mazdaspeed 6 we are tweaking the silicone to make it perfect. This dopes delay us releasing the kits but we would rather have it perfect before selling it.

-Derrick

We did some test fitment work on the 1st and 2nd gen MS3 and the MS6. We need to make changes for the MS3 on the piping to get it perfect. For the Mazdaspeed 6 we are tweaking the silicone to make it perfect. This dopes delay us releasing the kits but we would rather have it perfect before selling it.

-Derrick
Thanks for the update Derrick. We appriciate what you guys do. Can't wait for this to be released. :)

We are still months out on the kits. When I have something solid for a date I will get the post updated.

-Derrick

intercooler

will this intercooler fit with the air box you supply

Attachments

• box1.jpg
    box1.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Everyone keeps asking about the airbox.
What was wrong with that kit? It looks like a brilliant idea to me.
On the "other" forum someone mentioned that it looked like a good way to injest a lot of water, but I have to think that the engineers took rain into account.

I just realized that some are referring to the box that seals off an sri from underhood air and some (like me) are referring to the FMIC that puts the filter where the TMIC used to be.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps asking about the airbox.
What was wrong with that kit? It looks like a brilliant idea to me.
On the "other" forum someone mentioned that it looked like a good way to injest a lot of water, but I have to think that the engineers took rain into account.

I just realized that some are referring to the box that seals off an sri from underhood air and some (like me) are referring to the FMIC that puts the filter where the TMIC used to be.

We did extensive testing to make sure water from rain etc would not be a problem with the ram air FMIC kit. You would have to submerge the front end of the car to get enough water in to the intake to cause a problem.

-Derrick

Back