coming to visit the Denver area April 10th

rt66protege

:
Protege LX 2002
Are there any pros out there that would be interested in getting together for like a lunch meet and greet thing? Go for a drive? this is the weekend of April 10th I'll be in the Denver area.

I gotta work the 10th but at nite can grab lunch earlier in the day. Of course I may just take the day off too.

Mxyzptlk said:
I gotta work the 10th but at nite can grab lunch earlier in the day. Of course I may just take the day off too.
cool, would anyone else be interested in doing lunch that saturday? just need information on how to get around town. i'm looking forward to visiting and i'll be there all week.

Where are you gonna be in the Denver area? Denver's pretty easy to get around if you dont mind traffic jams.

sorry.. havent checked this board in a couple weeks. i'm definately down. i'll leave the 323 at home that day ;D i'm in centennial.. so anywhere around is fine for me. littleton, denver.. wherever. :)

protetype said:
sorry.. havent checked this board in a couple weeks. i'm definately down. i'll leave the 323 at home that day ;D i'm in centennial.. so anywhere around is fine for me. littleton, denver.. wherever. :)
Cool. Hopefully we can do something fun.

Waay cool. Well anyways, what say we get together there somewhere in Denver, I just need directions and we'll go cruise for a while/ meet for lunch or something.

[threadjack]
That's the weekend of Protegefest. Are you over the STB? Sorry for the delay with it, but I've been getting jacked around by Essential Speed about my new one. If you're not interested anymore, it's all good. Just lemme know. :)
[/threadjack]

Natey said:
[threadjack]
That's the weekend of Protegefest. Are you over the STB? Sorry for the delay with it, but I've been getting jacked around by Essential Speed about my new one. If you're not interested anymore, it's all good. Just lemme know. :)
[/threadjack]
nice threadjack. i can't make it to protegefest. my brother is leaving the denver area for far far away in another month and i thought it best to go see him and my new nephew before he and his family move. i am still interested, so i'll check back with you in a few weeks. i'll have a big paycheck and i can drop off some $$$$ to you.

Let me know when yall wanna get together. I can make it to Littleton in under 45 minutes from the Springs. cell 7196592637

expect snow this weekend. but hopefully it wont be bad enough to warrant driving the 323 around instead of the protege. but i'm definately still down for some saturday lunch. :) just let me know when!

i'm up for just about anything... ideas? where in denver? littleton is a bit closer than denver for you springs folk. ;D i'm in the middle of everything, so wherever is good for me.

Back