coilovers

kenty

:
mazda 3 2.3 sedan 2004
Hello please help choose Coilovers for a good price and where can I buy mazda3 2.3 2004 manual transmission

I thought more on what I recommend and you can not just arrogant comments I'm sorry that I can not speak your language and I would veiet You control whether inactive European language so that you are speaking somewhere so I can solve this by following the Google Translate

Quite a few of my friends are using BC coilovers. I understand they hold up well, and are priced lower than most coilover sets.

Hello please help choose Coilovers for a good price and where can I buy mazda3 2.3 2004 manual transmission

First off you should have posted this in the Rims,Tires,and Suspension thread. Second, what you are asking there is basically for us to do your legwork for you. if instead you would have said, Heres a few different brands of coilover im looking at which do you reccomend? its a different story. you also need to specify if you want to lower your car or just replace your stock ones because that will determine the advice we give you. if you are looking to lower the car id recommend eibach sportlines. or if you want a drop but not as much go with prolines. you may have to replace your struts depending on how lucky you are. and Thirdly, while i can't speak for everyne else here i can tell you that english is NOT my first language either. if its a language problem and you happen to speak either german or swedish i would be glad to hel you out.

P.S. to the moderators: I apologize for the flaming, but i felt it needed to be said.

First off you should have posted this in the Rims,Tires,and Suspension thread. Second, what you are asking there is basically for us to do your legwork for you. if instead you would have said, Heres a few different brands of coilover im looking at which do you reccomend? its a different story. you also need to specify if you want to lower your car or just replace your stock ones because that will determine the advice we give you. if you are looking to lower the car id recommend eibach sportlines. or if you want a drop but not as much go with prolines. you may have to replace your struts depending on how lucky you are. and Thirdly, while i can't speak for everyne else here i can tell you that english is NOT my first language either. if its a language problem and you happen to speak either german or swedish i would be glad to hel you out.

P.S. to the moderators: I apologize for the flaming, but i felt it needed to be said.

Read what the man is asking for, coilovers. You are spouting off about Eibach Proline and Sportline, Those are coilsprings. If you are going to flame someone be sure to get your facts straight.

Last edited:
Those are BCs.

I suggest ordering them somewhere else because that is actually above msrp lol. I got mine for $1000 shipped flat

Latest posts

Back