Christmas Motor Mount Blow Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, we are WAY over stocked on the legendary Protg Motor mounts made by the Medieval Motorsports. So we thought it would be jolly of us in the Christmas spirit and all, that we offer you guys a huge discount on them! (cabpatch)

Protg Front Mount $40 shipped
Protg Rear Mount $50 shipped
Protg Side Mount $60 shipped
Protg Transmission Mount $80 shipped

All 4 Mounts(Best Deal) $199 shipped

These discounted Prices will go until Jan 1, 2009, please send payment via Paypal to *******************@yahoo.com and please and to the notes which mount you want

Pictures;

1. Front Mount
2. Transmission mount
3. Passenger side Mount
4. Rear mount

Attachments

• Front%20mount.jpg
    Front%20mount.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 744
  • protegetrannymount.JPG
    protegetrannymount.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 555
  • PS mount.jpg
    PS mount.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 556
  • rearmount.jpg
    rearmount.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
thanks man... got the rear front and tranny and was shipped the same day as i sent the payment! merry christmas to me! had to degrade my girlfriends present but hey, the deal couldnt be passed up.(headbang)

Damn. Too bad this deal wasn't around 2 months ago when I actually needed them! Hell of a good deal!

I already have the front mount... wish I'd waited! Now I can afford maybe one more.... which stock mount would you recommend replacing next?

I already have the front mount... wish I'd waited! Now I can afford maybe one more.... which stock mount would you recommend replacing next?

i would start with the rear next just do to the way the motor turns and torques. but yeah i am with the other guys replace all of them!!!!!

i think i'm gonna order all 4.... i don't have a paypal account though, but my dad does, i'll try and send that tonight.

got the front one put on couple days ago and what a difference!! also i fount out it was a good idea to get the front mount cause my stocker was ripped! but it drives smoother and there isnt really any noticable cabin noise or vibrations! love it!!

I thought if you replaced all of the mounts, you'll experience a lot of vibrations. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back