IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

And we got visitor : (peep) :)
IMG_3776.jpg

Thanks Mark for stopping by... :)

Last edited:
i made a few suggestions in the MS6 thread if he was going for the white/black theme.. you could powdercoat all the intercooler piping you can see in the engine bay white (same color as the IM and valve cover), change all the couplers connecting them to Black.. that would look hot.. and also if the vaccum lines were black, and maybe the TIP was black as well.. that would complete the look.. and if you really wanted to go all out paint all the bolts black that you can see in the whole entire engine bay..

thanks..just wait gary im not done just yet, even though i wish i was. i must have some kind of mod fever. ben you didnt take a pic of the cbe

OMG drool.....Carlson, looks great dude!

Just be sure to keep some towels in the trunk for a daily wipe down.

Heheh Carlson I hope this makes you more motivated to keep your engine bay cleaner. The white will definitely look awesome on your car, but it'll be a pain in the ass to keep clean. I really want to see this all cleaned up and polished for the summer car show season.

carlson, let me know what day you might go...i need to freshen up my engine bay as well (yes)

Back