Caravan to ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS: All Mazda Meet 06.05.10

I think I just got the get out of jail pass for that weekend for this!!!!!!! HMMM now which group am I ballzy enough to join. Group 1 or 2??????? decisions... decisions......

and bump. don't forget to register guys!

http://meetregistration.com/occ/

just a quick update: they'll be charging $5.00 per mazda due to operating costs

also, this is being deemed an official OCC event so we might get some international t.v time. w00t. put your pretty faces on boys.

how's everybody feeling so far? i know we have a crazy ton of people going! need to figure who is going out with what caravan group so please copy/paste and add your name

Hardcore Group (16 hours straight!)
1. TheDoc
2. Aricjm15 + Anna-chan

Overnight Group

also, don't forget to reserve your hotel rooms. if you have already please post where you have reserved and what type of pricing you were given so i can update the OP with for info for others who have not done so yet.

1. TheDoc
2. Aricjm15 + Anna-chan

Overnight Group
1. Redrocketz +1

the plus one isn't a guarantee though so may be willing to split a room...

I'm in, but would probably prefer to ride with someone (Kelly can't take off work). Not sure about my hotel situation either - if anyone's looking to split a room, LMK!

I'm working on discounted room rates at the hilton. Looks like they reduced their prices from last year. Normally it was $190ish now they're about $150. I'll keep you updated.

reserved the hotel today for friday through sunday. cant wait.

1. TheDoc
2. Aricjm15 + Anna-chan
3. S2000guy + maybe dad and the gtr

Overnight Group
1. Redrocketz +1

I think me and ronnie are following Ken and I think he wants to stop in Iowa for the night, not completely sure. We did reserve our room at the Howard Johnsons in newburge NY, where Ken is staying, got the room cheap on Exdpedia

caleb and pete, you guys doing the overnight group right?

1. TheDoc
2. Aricjm15 + Anna-chan
3. S2000guy + maybe dad and the gtr

Overnight Group
1. CaptainKRM
2. Redrocketz +1
3. Mazdaspeedboy23 +1

Undecided:
1. Pete
2. Caleb (leaning toward driving strait through as of right now)

Last edited:
Back