Car stalling out

mclovinspeed3

:
MazdaSpeed3
Hey everyone, am a little concern with my car it keeps stalling out. on April i hydro lock my car and my engine internals failed. Well i was lucky that my insurance covered everything. I got my car back on may 11 and the stealership told me that everything was working well, but since last week my car was hesitating a little when it was not in motion. I thought it was no big deal, but today while driving my car stall out while driving in the highway and when i stop at a red light. Every time i tried to turn it on it would keep stalling out. after a while i was able to quickly turn it back on and i drove home.

Does anyone know what might be the cause??? am going to call the dealership and complain to them but am worried that my car is messed up again.

Thanks

I would have them replace the ISC motor that could be your culprit....did you get CEL at any of these stall outs?

thanksi do that right away. also does anyone think that bad gas could cause this or the mechanic not changing the spark plugs ?

Well i got my car back from the mechanic, he put around 50 miles into my car to make sure it was driving properly. Anyways i was driving back home and everything seemed fine until i reach my town and started driving locally.My car felt like stalling out while at idle and after a while a check engine light came on. So i got my ap and scan the code and this is what i got. PCM P0300 which is Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected, and IC U2064. So can anyone help me determine what could cause this hesitation issue and Cel lighting up????

well i finally got my car back and it working fine, i dont have the report in front of me but they change the cat and in one of the o2 senor it read gave a reading that there was over 5lb of backpressure due to the cat. So hopefully this fixes my car problems for now

(nana)

Hope you don't sell your S60 because the dealer fails to fix a problem the first time you take it in. Nice car, though. Heavier car, not as quick as the MS3. Actually our car and the S40 share a lot of the same parts.
Seems like you might have jumped the gun on diagnosis and fix on the MS3.

My wife drives Volvos. We've bought two new over the years andare soon to probably replace her current S80 with a new one. But . . . I hope you know that Volvo's reputation for reliability on its recent models is not nearly as good as Mazda.

Hope you don't sell your S60 because the dealer fails to fix a problem the first time you take it in. Nice car, though. Heavier car, not as quick as the MS3. Actually our car and the S40 share a lot of the same parts.
Seems like you might have jumped the gun on diagnosis and fix on the MS3.

My wife drives Volvos. We've bought two new over the years andare soon to probably replace her current S80 with a new one. But . . . I hope you know that Volvo's reputation for reliability on its recent models is not nearly as good as Mazda.

If selling my car due to it begin towed 6 times over a 4 months period and stalling out while driving in the highway @ 50 miles per hour with a loss of steering and braking ability is consider jumping the gun.
I rather jump the gun all the time then risking my life over a car.

Also you do have to remember that Volvo is now owned by the Chinese. Consumer Report rated Volvo the fourth most reliable car in the United States for 2011.

Back