manofmacg3

mmmmmm.... protege
:
2010 MS3
WHAT: CAR SHOW
WHERE: Southern Poly Tech
BY WHO: Sponsored by the MET dept.
WHEN: Spring 06'
WHAT FOR: s**** and Giggles (as of now....)

There will be a car show this spring at Southern Poly again. However, this time it is going to be sponsored by the MET (Mechanical Engineering Tech) Dept. FYI: I'm a mechanical engineer major. Specifics are still up in the air. Want to gauge interest now and if interest is good... the car show will most likely happen and become a success.

Last year there was a fairly good show at the TKE show, also at southern poly. But come this spring I'd think it'd be awesome if we could get at least 10-15 guys to show and make an impression. GACC!!!

Post only if interested please. Want accurate gauge of interest.

Thanks.

I'd *probably* go. What kinda cars r u looking for? modded? Stock? Stock in Auto-x form? etc?

aMaff said:
I'd *probably* go. What kinda cars r u looking for? modded? Stock? Stock in Auto-x form? etc?

Any car is fine... obviously with something unique about it.
My goal would to have tons and tons of proteges show up...lol.

manofmacg3 said:
Any car is fine... obviously with something unique about it.
My goal would to have tons and tons of proteges show up...lol.
then Kevin can't come

manofmacg3 said:
How about I just re-phrase my statement to say.. just MAZDA'S in general..lol.
wrong kevin kids, I am talking about FART-4 Kevin (read SRT-4), Kevin Boswell could bring his P5 or his Miata(s)

Velocifero said:
wrong kevin kids, I am talking about FART-4 Kevin (read SRT-4), Kevin Boswell could bring his P5 or his Miata(s)

Thats who I thought you were talking about, but mid way I thought I was wrong...lol.. Oh well.

I'm interested.. it would be the first car show that I'd be in..
hopefully I'll have my new interior/turbo by then.

I'll probally have a PM for you since I didnt know you were a mech. engineer...
that's the route I'm thinking about taking.

baconbitz said:
wheres southern poly tech at?
marrietta, not hard to get to, we did the show last year for AZDriftR's fraternity charity, we took second in Club organization, only because there were a s*** ton of corvettes that just decided to form a group while they were there.

Prodigy said:
I'm interested.. it would be the first car show that I'd be in..
hopefully I'll have my new interior/turbo by then.

I'll probally have a PM for you since I didnt know you were a mech. engineer...
that's the route I'm thinking about taking.

Do it. Its good stuff... just don't go to tech. lol

yay... it got stickied.

PS: there will be alot more info on this show come Jan. and Feb., hopefully.

Count me in also...depending ON exactly when in the spring though. First weekend in March I'll be in Orlando for my 24th B-Day celebration.

count me in fellas! not in the mp3 any more (thnks to manofmacg3), but will come in my rx8 (if thats cool). been wanting to go to something like a show or meet!

Latest posts

Back