Car Meet October 11th King of Prussia Mall

MazdaChef9

:
2006 Mazda 6s
Ladies and Gentlemen I've been looking to put together a meet for a little while now. I'm happy to announce that there will be a casual meet at King of Prussia Mall, King of Prussia, PA on October 11th at starting at 1pm. It's a basic meet for some people from this forum, Mazda 3 forums, Mazdaforums and the Club 6 forum to have a chance meet up and to chat. Most likely will grab some food somewhere nearby. So please stop in and let yourself be known, like I said this is the first meet so it's pretty basic. As we gain more interest from people the meets will get bigger and better I'm sure.

Send me a message if your willing to attend. If your at least interested but can't make the date let me know I'll make sure I let you know about future meets.

Thanks all and I hope to see you there.

P.S. my name is Scott, I look forward to meeting some people with the same intrests as myself

this is the original thread on this forum. I'm the one tring to organize the meet. But if you belong to the mazda forum, mazda3 forum, or the club 6 forum. You may have seen my other posts.

Bump!!! CAR MEET TODAY AT KING OF PRUSSIA MALL (NEMAN MARCUS SIDE) 1PM GIMME A CALL IF YOU CAN'T FIND US 484 678 1996 ASK FOR SCOTT

Last edited:
Back