Can someone take a picture of their GT headlights.

SayNoToPistons

Wheels, not rims...
:
CX-5 GT AWD w/ Tech, RX-8 GT 6spd w/ 'goodies'
I need a close up picture of your headlight housing when the LED DRL's are lit. Anyone kind enough to grab a picture?

Yes, as with most DRL's. Pop it in neutral, don't use the parking brake, and make sure the car won't roll.

Thank you for the pics. This is the closest pic and a decent one. Reason for this is I am curious if the U.S. model Mazda6's come with LED lighting wrapping the shroud of the projector lens. Seems like it does in this pic:

img_0652.jpg

Would anyone be able to take a closer picture of the headlight housing with the DRL LED lights?

Last edited:
Yeah something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong. There is an angle horizontal bar of DRL LED's, then the projector shroud is also lit in an LED DRL along with a small area above the corners.

Yeah something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong. There is an angle horizontal bar of DRL LED's, then the projector shroud is also lit in an LED DRL along with a small area above the corners.

NO. The "angel eyes" around the HID lamps do NOT come on with the daytime running lights. I believe they are not working correctly, because in the brochure and on the mazdausa website they angel eyes are on, but I can't get mine on unless the HID's are also on.

Back