Camp Wood/ 3 Sisters Cruise

I dont know I wanna take the balt but the stickers are dead as **** from 2010, and it feels slow lol. and we are going to cut up into junction for some BBQ, Best BBQ I ever had there. but we'll see.

Cool, as the week ends let me know so I can schedule to leave with both ofyou

I dont know I wanna take the balt but the stickers are dead as **** from 2010, and it feels slow lol. and we are going to cut up into junction for some BBQ, Best BBQ I ever had there. but we'll see.

SC or TC? I just helped a friend replace a radiator in an 05 SS/SC and I absolutely hated it, most ridiculously retarded design to everything under the hood.

OK Guys the Cruise is this Sat. So finish installing that huge turbo, NOS, make sure your stickers are up to date and don't forget to have your front plate displayed so the cops don't have a reason to pull us over.

im trying to find some endlinks for my subaru so i can install my rear sway bar to help with the turns. anyone know anyone with a 2008-11 WRX who dosent need their stock endlinks.

May not be going depends on if some nice new upgrades get here on friday, I'll let ya know.

If you get them will you go or you will not go without the upgrades. Either way you should go!

So do we have a head count of who IS going? so we have an idea of how many people we should be waiting for.

Back