Camp Wood/ 3 Sisters Cruise

m626gt

Contributor
:
MSM MS3 CX7 626
My wife need to go to a quilt store in Camp Wood, TX by the end of the month on a Saturday. So I said perfect I can organize a small cruise up there as long as you don't mind stopping at a quilt store or you could head back from there after the BBQ.

3 Sisters Cruise Saturday Sept. 24th
Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...1e3ceb332f&z=9

Its about 6-7 Hrs of driving and we usually stop at "TWO FAT BOYS BBQ" which has a 1/2 lb chopped brisket sandwich for $5. You can't beat that.

Time: 9AM
Where: Starbucks 11570-11614 Bandera Rd (HEB plaza) NE section
And PLEASE BRING A 2-WAY RADI0
Also if everybody gets gas before the meet we can get going faster.

Attending:

SpicyorangeMSP + Wife and friends(Civic Si, Miata, Ducati)
Speedracr79 + Family
SilentWolf85
Arsenal FC FTW

Last edited:
Details? Anyone else going? Stops and photo ops? What kind of quilts? lol
Me and matx are down. Junction could be cool, matt wants to know if Brandon would be down?

Well we start at the usual starting place Starbucks Bandera and 1604 at 9 AM and head out. I have texted people I know and we will see. Most of them will back out or have to work. Usually we stop by the river that has cabin rentals, the BBQ place at Camp Wood, the Quilt Shop there and sometime the Apple Store but we can more if need depending on how many people go. Haven't heard from Brandon yet I will PM him.

Brandon would love to go but probably wont have a ride my mazda is still under construction and my wife isnt to keen on letting me take her car. As much as i would love to take here subie i doubt shell let me, so well see. But if any speed owners have an empty seat and needs a co pilot then hell yeah im down. ive done the cruise in a NA car now i want to do it in a boosted one.

also speaking of the subie ive been talkin with the local subie guys their pretty cool peps, would it be cool if some of them went it would mean more cars . i wanted to have a Mazda/Subie cruise eventually and this would be cool so lmk if thats cool with yall and ill see if any are free.

I don't see a problem with some Subies tagging along the more the merrier.

I May be down too. ill schedule it for that saturday.. and eric ill try linking up with you and matt to head that way

I need to take off work, i've been wanting to attend a 3 sisters cruise since I bought my car. I haven't been out there since about 05 in my 94 Cobra.

I need to take off work, i've been wanting to attend a 3 sisters cruise since I bought my car. I haven't been out there since about 05 in my 94 Cobra.

Do it you won't regret it! I am trying to convince a coworker to bring his Bullitt but I think he is a no go.

Matt, your car works?

yup its been running good, just had a minor oil leak from the HPFP month ago but it was covered under warranty on the HPFP just a Oring that cost 40$. But other than that runs like a champ. Have been driving a Cobalt SS around alittle too.

Back