Three sisters Run June 20th

You guys from out of town should come in saturday and go to the track for free racing. Then spend the night and be ready for the cruise on Sunday.

Which track are you talking about? The cheapest open track day around houston lat time i checked was around 250.

EDIT:

come to think about it, what if we set up all going to an open track day?

houston raceway park rents their track. $1500 for the first 5 cars and $300 a car after that. 10 am to 5 pm. i would be up to rent next year when my car is back together if there were a few other people definitely down. i don't want to put the $1500 deposit down and be there racing with myself though.

anyone interested at all?

San Antonio Raceway is under new ownership and he is having a grand opening this Saturday June 3rd.

regrand_opening_06_15_10.png

houston raceway park rents their track. $1500 for the first 5 cars and $300 a car after that. 10 am to 5 pm. i would be up to rent next year when my car is back together if there were a few other people definitely down. i don't want to put the $1500 deposit down and be there racing with myself though.

anyone interested at all?

I checked out their website and correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that they either have a dirt track or a drag strip. I was looking more into a course with turns because my car is slow =(. Check out the Grandsport Speedway. They seem to have a flat rate instead of per car. Here's the link to track rentals.
<http://www.grandsportspeedway.com/trackrental.html>

well either way.. according to the weather and everything.. this weekend will most likely be wet anyways.. so the 3 sisters will prob be out AGAIN! (couch)

I would love to hit up the 1/4 mile for free. I just hope I run like a 15, anything less and I might cry, haha...

well either way.. according to the weather and everything.. this weekend will most likely be wet anyways.. so the 3 sisters will prob be out AGAIN! (couch)

Yeah, if you check out the 10-day forecast for San Antonio it says scattered T-storms will next Friday. So we should hope for weekend of the 10th?

Last minute decision to do a cruise tomorrow if anybody wants to go we can meet at the Starbucks @ 9am and head out.

So far it will be a Miata, an Orange MSP and a MS3.

I checked out their website and correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that they either have a dirt track or a drag strip. I was looking more into a course with turns because my car is slow =(. Check out the Grandsport Speedway. They seem to have a flat rate instead of per car. Here's the link to track rentals.
<http://www.grandsportspeedway.com/trackrental.html>

why pay for a course. if ur in san antonio hit up the 3 sisters duh. best course there is.

Back