Three sisters Run June 20th

im part of khaotic mazda team in san antonio we r tryna set a date for the 27th maybe we can split it those who can make it on the 27th then we'll pick another week for those who couldnt sorry to those who cant make it the first round thers plenty more summer days to cruise what do you think

I could do the 27th if Iam not putting in a Dp or some other crazy s*** but as of right now Iam good

Anybody going this Sunday? I was thinking about it but I need AC work cause it is going to be dang hot. I also need shocks on my Miata even though I took it out there the last two times like that.

Well, I'm officially out for the third time in a row. I'm pissed about the whole situation too. The reason was a death of a close friend of the family. At first I wasn't going to the funeral, but my wife got pissed and told me I was a selfish, uncaring, and inconsiderate asshole. So to keep the drama down and to keep from sleeping on the couch, I have to go.

It's not that I don't care about the funeral, it's just that I planned on doing this for so long I was determined to make it no matter what. I guess I'll have to do the run on my own some other time later next month. Sorry guys, have fun.

Last edited:
This sux.. lol. what about next sunday??? lol 4th july weekend. ppl should be off work. and we should be back in plenty of time to shoot anything off if ppl like to shoot fire works off.. cause i know i do..

So whats peoples thoughts on the 4th???

Nobody have any other thoughts for the 4th of july?? everyone should be back that night for any parties or anything people have planed.

Ideas ideas ideas people lol

You guys from out of town should come in saturday and go to the track for free racing. Then spend the night and be ready for the cruise on Sunday.

I did the cruise yesterday but we didin't head out untill like 3:30. I took my wife and her sister and we just stopped at the main river crossing in Leakey and chilled in the river. It took 1.5 hours to get out there and a little less to get back. We did not finish the loop, but we did most of the run...

Oh yea, I was in my other car 2005 civic vp. Funny thing is the vp has no sway bars! Man what a difference... Can you say body roll?

Ya we where thinking of the track also.. But we comes down to either saving gas money for cruise or track.. not both lol. :p

Back