CAI/SRI not available to 2.0L?

Sublime1996

:
'07 Mazda3 Sedan
i saw something saying the CAI/SRI is only for the 2.3L.. is that true? i looked around on the boards and even around the internet but couldnt find an answer so I thought I'd ask.

am I just SOL with 2.0L?

Not true. The CAI and SRI will fit both the 2.0 and 2.3 engine.

dude i used to run my fujita on my 2.0 and it said made especially for 2.3. no problems at all

yea def. he had it on there for bout a yr.! fits like a glove!!! (drive)
i think the only thing was the vibration mount but dat didnt make a diff.

but i say get a fuijita and modd it to a SRI!!!! way better!!!

fujita f5 is the way to go man i have the CAI i felt a difference after putting it on and as for the vibra mount (vibration mount) i never even put it on. I put the intake in a way where even if i go over bumps it doesn't hit the plastic or the bumper bouncing in it and its not like i jump speed bumps so its never really bouncing in there hard....or you can use zip ties.

can that fujita f5 switch between sri and cai? or did you work some magic on it lol.

looking at their web page now, i only see an intake for the speed3. is that a universal fit for all mazda3's children?

no, he cut the pipe for the F5 and turned it into a SRI and if he wants he can put the other piece back on and use it as a CAI and get the performance of CAI. I am not sure about it fitting our mazdas if it said its for mazdaspeed but you can check on ebay for one.

no, he cut the pipe for the F5 and turned it into a SRI and if he wants he can put the other piece back on and use it as a CAI and get the performance of CAI. I am not sure about it fitting our mazdas if it said its for mazdaspeed but you can check on ebay for one.

yea i did cut it! i didnt like the CAI...
and no the Speed intakes wont fit regular 3s. the speed throttle body is smaller than the regular 3 one!

what about the cobb sri for the speed3? i'm almost positive it fits a regular 3, you could go that route too

Back