bush is such a dusche

yeah...I'm pretty sure it's douche! LOL!

personally, I feel we would do better w/ anyone other than W. You can't really get lower than that IMO.

Kooldino said:
"dusche" is not a word.

Nadar is a retard (Unsafe at any speed, anyone?). ******* hippie.

I'm not big on Kerry.

Bush is so so, but has done a few things I really hate.

It's really a lose/lose situation.

Kerry was right to critsize the war in Vietnam...oh and he was man enough to go, unlike Bush and Chaney. Bush lied about WMDs, lied about intelligence, uses war on terrorism to justify pretty much anything he does. It blows my mind how anyone with any sense in their head can vote for Bush. I'm sorry, but I feel very strongly on this issue.

I say we make Wayne Brady Choke the b**** (Bush)! :D
M=SP^2 said:
Kerry was right to critsize the war in Vietnam...oh and he was man enough to go, unlike Bush and Chaney. Bush lied about WMDs, lied about intelligence, uses war on terrorism to justify pretty much anything he does. It blows my mind how anyone with any sense in their head can vote for Bush. I'm sorry, but I feel very strongly on this issue.

I'm starting a grassroots write-in campaign for Willie Nelson. If it does not go well, Kerry has my vote and Nader my scorn for skewing the vote.

I love the quote I heard:
"I have a moral dilemna voting for someone I can beat in a spelling bee :D "

I mean, DAMN, how bad do things have to be for Arianna Huffington to switch parties long enough to vote a Republican out of office?

Oh how I long for the days when lying to the country (also to a grand jury, unfortunately...) was a huge news story (that was about a bj no less). Now we don't really even flinch when the President lies about Terrorism, War and WMDs. That and we've allowed someone who lost a Senate race to a dead guy in MO (infinite wisdom we have) to ascend to one of the most powerful offices in the world...

I'm sorry but Bush is an idiot, I don't even think he's all that evil, I just think he's surrounded himself with evil assholes (Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz) and he's too stupid to know the difference. I see him as a benevolent poster child that does what he is told because he is unable to process the info himself (maybe that's why he got Cs?). I went to one of his speeches during the first campaign and he brought up Bob Jones University (remember that ****hole?) and said you can't always judge a man by the company he keeps. Then about 10 minutes later (long enough for curious george to forget) he references his wife and says that you can always judge a man by the woman he marries. What a douche

Bush is a **** head. He has done more damage to our reputation as a country in one term than you can even imagine. Tough on terrorism you bet. You have to be when everything you do makes every country hate you.

I'm an independent so I swing both ways and personally I don't think Kerry is all that bad. Call him a hippie if you want but that's kind of an ignorant perspective. He didn't protest the war because he was a hippie he protested it because he knew that the reason we were in Vietnam was totally assinine, and being a politically active young man he flexed his democratic right to protest.

OBDIII, that will never pass in the states. If something is gonna go it's gonna be SUV's because that's the problem. Most compact cars are already ULEV, implementation of a program like that would not only be not at all cost effective but also impossible to implement

Bush is taking Howard away. Bush and the FCC suck.
Next thing is we will be paying for emails....
Go Bush what a Losser

Regarding the B2...it's been used quite a bit, but you won't know about it until it's almost retired. Every mission it flies is classified as far as targets, flightplan, etc. You only hear about it once the mission is over, and only then if the media is covering the conflict.

Most of you guys are missing the point...yes the president is an important position, but it's Congress that gets s*** done. If you want to change the country, think long and hard about your congressional votes. Even if Ross Perot had been elected (yeah, I voted for him) he would have had to prostitute his values to get anything done through Congress.

When in doubt, vote the incumbent out. Even if they're bad ideas...they're still new!

For once I am glad I live in PA, swing state baby!!! My vote actually counts for something. Oh and the whole enemy combatany issue ragin today (where an american citizen can be detained indefinitely without trial or any judicial process) reeks of Stalinist Russia....so um what's our equivalent if Siberia? Alaska? North Dakota? Wyoming? (shrug)

Wyoming...fewest people per square mile of anywhere in the States.

OR...they'd make you drill for oil in the ANWR.

Back