bush is such a dusche

Roywhitep5

:
2007 350z
have any of you seen the recent comercials by bush bashing john kerry? they said he is totally against the military and one of the things they pointed out was how he didnt want to buy body armor for the troops. thats obviously just a bunch of bulls***. another thing they said was that he dosent want to keep the b2 stealth bomber program going. wtf!! do we even need the b2 anymore??? its the most expensive bomber in history and we've only used it in combat once in 15 years. dosent sound like a bad idea to me. it seems like bush's stupidity even seeps into his comercials

sounds like your stupidity seeps into your posts.

i vote for nader.
i hate kerry
i dont love bush.

do you want to have tailpipe testing, and OBD3 released in the US?!!?

do you want big brother watching over your car to see if you are modding it like OBD III will ?!?!

cuz if you want that stuff, vote for kerry.

i just wasn't aware we have only used it once in the past 15 years... not trying to say you're lying, I was just curious

oh :p

kosovo. i dont think it was used in iraq but i may be wrong

pdhaudio, you're too into conspiracies .... *waits to be called on it*

Oh. Wow. That's really interesting to hear. lol I thought it was used regulary in Iraq... well during the first couple weeks anyways. You know what I mean...

kerry probably wouldnt get the obd3 passed, the oil industry likes money, and would love to flow some his way.

either canidate sucks, your either voting for a former coke head, or a former drafted hippy.

Roywhitep5 said:
i just want someone who wont **** up. thats all. is that so much to ask???

If you find one, who is a politician, or human for that matter, I will give you my right nut. Until then, it's a tough world, and it always seems like the candadates that are most likely to win, suck!!! But, thats political s*** for ya. It happens everywhere, we're both lucky we live in democracies(kinda) so be happy for that.

we should get that guy who is in charge of the 9-11 commitie to run for president. he said "bulls***" on the daily show, making him one of the few politicans that i kinda like

Yeah, I really wish politicians would say what they really think. Instead of what their told to think.

Also, for this upcoming electing I wish we could vote "None of the above" like in Brewsters Millions :p. But since we cant....., vote bush :D

"dusche" is not a word.

Nadar is a retard (Unsafe at any speed, anyone?). ******* hippie.

I'm not big on Kerry.

Bush is so so, but has done a few things I really hate.

It's really a lose/lose situation.

anyone else want to point out the fact that he spelled douche wrong? sorry roy, but its douche

Bush bash free-for-all? Im in.

A presidential thief named Bush
Suckered our country into war with a push
___Of felonious statements
___On WMD and his patience
While elusively covering his tush

Back