Bumper clips

Burlo

:
Mazda2 sport
I'm looking for some genuine mazda 2 sport 2009 front bumper clips as mine snapped when I crashed the car and the bumper keeps moving out of position slightly when I go over bumps. I'm having no luck finding one! Anybody help?!

I can't tell by looking at that picture, it holds the front bumper on its inbetween the headlamp and wheel arch just underneath the sidelight you'll see the line, it's the clip directly under there

Burlo...

50-031J is the bumper, the lads bumper when he had a bump broke the 50-062C.... ?

Shaun....

I had same issue after i mounted a kirb, but as my car is lowered 40mm, i reveresed, and wheels hit road, bumper was still on path and got pulled off, its a white clip, i think its the retainer in that image, i got mine from mazda as local motor factors didnt do the particular part, it clipped the bumper to the brace underneath, and is fixed like push clip i think

Chris

BUMP! get it? still need this, i've attached a photo of the part what i need, any help gratefully appreciated

024_zps1380fd80.png

yeah there isnt really any mazda dealers local to me..anybody know anywhere i can get them online? i#ve emailed a few places with no luck...

I emailed them asking about one and they said they only have them for 2011+ models, so I superglued mine today ..

pfff it is the same thing from 2007 till 2013 same retainer it will work get it if u super glued it , and u hit your bumper again the bumper would then break better to replace the retainer then the bumper
I emailed them asking about one and they said they only have them for 2011+ models, so I superglued mine today ..

ok great now that made the tip of bumper the weak spot . i.e the retainer should always be weaker than the bumper if u superglue it , it becomes stiff and stronger than the bumper , a retainer is cheap but the bumper is not

I superglued my retrainer, not my bumper..

ok great now that made the tip of bumper the weak spot . i.e the retainer should always be weaker than the bumper if u superglue it , it becomes stiff and stronger than the bumper , a retainer is cheap but the bumper is not

Let me worry about it.

Back