Bruce's 2021 Mazda3 Sport build

Online from them. Ordered last year but they've had raw supply issues. Said it would be mid April for delivery.

How have I not seen this until now?

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the new wheels installed and hope that Corksport can get you the exhaust sooner!

Lol not sure, I miss stuff all the time. New wheels and tires arrived home today. Will be on the car tomorrow, raining now.

Yeah, every time I log in it asks me to enable push notifications. I do and they seem to work for awhile and then I get no notifications.

Nice! I got my tires mounted today. Might try to get them on tomorrow but have to go back to the shop. Got home and realized that three rotation arrows go right and one goes left. I could have sworn when I picked them up that it was two and two. Ugh!

Yeah, every time I log in it asks me to enable push notifications. I do and they seem to work for awhile and then I get no notifications.
Thanks for the heads up...Will PM (don’t want to take this thread off topic). :)

Nice! I got my tires mounted today. Might try to get them on tomorrow but have to go back to the shop. Got home and realized that three rotation arrows go right and one goes left. I could have sworn when I picked them up that it was two and two. Ugh!
I hate it when that happens, although I've never had it happen to me

Got my new/old rims installed on the 3 today.

This is with the Eibachs installed
eibach.jpg

Also installed the Proclip mount with an ebay magnetic holder
proclip.jpg

And finally got my new/old wheels installed. They are off a JDM FD RX-7 and the tires are Conti Extremes
wheels.jpg

and on the car.
3gold.jpg

Damn, looking real good Bruce! Perfect ride height and nice meaty tires. Guessing a 225/50? Have always liked those JDM FD wheels.

I must admit, the 3 hatch with appearance package looks pretty good. I'm a little surprised the RX7 wheels fit, too!

Had to use a 5mm spacer to clear the front rotors. Wheels are a 50mm offset.

I listened to their sound clip, too quiet for me.
Have you replaced the batteries in your hearing aid lately? :ROFLMAO:

All in good fun as I know Bruce has a good ear. I love the sound of his NC MX-5!

Speaking of sound, Corksport called me today and the new exhaust for the 3 is shipping! Yeah.

Probably take a week or so but they're 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

From CorkSport.

Soooo, the exhaust arrived today.

no2mXLrDxktPO3YzTEA1RPxW0Uh7FKf_bVs-MhYOKJTiPEBHoQ0jELt4m9vroTx03MmfDLHBmKsoE4dDecVn_ZT7yykMH-Wsdva_MAuVhRmoAUUe9VxHxlrEEpt_4h7VZURDFDXOVA=w2400

Swapped in in less than an hour.

Love the sound. Nice deep tone, very happy with the result.
That looks really nice, I bet it sounds great as well...Would it be possible to see a pic of the new exhaust installed from the rear?

Back