2013~2016 Break pad replacing for CX-5 2016

There are several videos on youtube for both the front and rear's. Just search there.

Reminder, rear's are different then fronts....need to use maintenance mode.

Do you have the EPB(electric parking brake)?
They have their issues.

You might not in a 2016.

Thanks, guys,
I read some post and then started , I could to set maintenance mode on my car. so far I replaces rear break pad and rotor . for front. I saw pads still have meat, so just used some lubricant and used same pads. Thanks for your advise

I replaced all rotor and pads for rear wheels. on left side outer pad had worn out abnormally.
should I take it to dealer to change the caliper? (I bought my car on 2015-Nov)
Unfortunately you’re out of new car warranty and worse, you have destroyed evidence of dragging issue on uneven disk pads wear. If you still have original rear pads off the car you may try to call Customer Experience Center Mazda North American Operations and mention the TSB, but Mazda has no obligation to help you for your out-of-warranty 2016 CX-5.

Unfortunately you’re out of new car warranty and worse, you have destroyed evidence of dragging issue on uneven disk pads wear. If you still have original rear pads off the car you may try to call Customer Experience Center Mazda North American Operations and mention the TSB, but Mazda has no obligation to help you for your out-of-warranty 2016 CX-5.
Thank you Buddy, I have original ones. will call them to see what they respond

Back