Bought a BMW M3

LaserBlueMSP

:
2003.5 MAZDASPEED
hey guys,
I posted that I was interested in getting an m3 and i got it on thursday,
2002 bmw m3 smg with navi and 19's just thought id let ya know. soon enough the msp will go up for sale
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

nice buy, but is it an auto? other then that love the car, deff my fav bmw

i used to classify smg as auto but it really isnt you really have to drive it to appreciate it, its truly a great peice of machenery it shifts fast and hard in less than one millisecond, and only when i tell it to, there is a clutch just no clutch pedal. i didnt think i would like it, i got the car cause it was a good deal and now i love the smg.

ohhhh ok i know what that is the volvo s40 t5 was sosposed to have that but i dont think they had the tech right to come out with it. yeah it does sound like it would be sick but i dont think i would like it either, i would go to shift and press my foot down looking for the clutch. i do it a lot when i go to start my parents car, look for the clutch to start it. force of habit, something you need to get used to but still good buy, and good luck

vcinsanity1523 said:
aww man i love them one of my favorite cars is that carbon black??
yep thats the color, in the sun it looks dark metalic blue its sweet. mine has 53,000 miles but with a 100k bumper2bumper warranty til mid 2009 absolutely fully loaded tho, original purchase price was $66,000 , i purchased it for $30,000 i think it was a pretty good deal.

LaserBlueMSP said:
yep thats the color, in the sun it looks dark metalic blue its sweet. mine has 53,000 miles but with a 100k bumper2bumper warranty til mid 2009 absolutely fully loaded tho, original purchase price was $66,000 , i purchased it for $30,000 i think it was a pretty good deal.

def a good deal my neighbor has a 2005 carbon black M3 with competition package thats the only reason i knew the color lol

Very nice car, I think that's the best looking m3 of all of them, to me that is.
I wished I had that trany

very nice. although I've seen tons of reviews stating not so good things about bmw's smg trannys prior to last year. Other than that, kudos.

LaserBlueMSP said:
not bad at all, i have an 02 Imola red on my lot with 34k, its cpo and prem, no smg, no xenon, no 19"s no nav and we are askin 36995

LaserBlueMSP said:
hey guys,
I posted that I was interested in getting an m3 and i got it on thursday,
2002 bmw m3 smg with navi and 19's just thought id let ya know. soon enough the msp will go up for sale
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
that is my dream car
lovely

SMG has 6 different settings no? A1-A6. A1 and A2 being very slow shifting, A3 is a notch below avg, A4 is avg or a bit faster, A5 being aggressive, and A6 being race mode. Correct me if i'm wrong please

this will be my next car... i think its funny how most people on this forum would love to have a m3 or their next car will be a m3... i guess the MSP is the steping stone to the m3 for some of us

Back