Blow through MAF

I was talking to customMSP, and he said he thinks that farther seems to be better. I guess he tried a couple different placements.

wMTA0MTQ2NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
otmsp said:
can someone please show a pic of the blow through maf already in place..just need to c how far from tb....and what do i do bout the old location of maf??? ...please...pretty please...thanx :confused:

mazdaspeedturbo you da man ...thanx fer ur pic ..i`m doing the same this weekend...thanxxxxx

I already did

otmsp said:
mazdaspeedturbo you da man ...thanx fer ur pic ..i`m doing the same this weekend...thanxxxxx

i also posted a pic in this thread about 8 or 9 lines towards the top in case you needed a second opinion. But it is in the same place.

genius said:
i also posted a pic in this thread about 8 or 9 lines towards the top in case you needed a second opinion. But it is in the same place.
thanx..does it matter if u recirculate or not with blow through maf

vxfilmer1000 said:
I am probly going to try an do this, this weekend. Does it matter how close the MAF is to the TB?

Closer the better... lessens a chance of a leak after the MAF.

Man... is it just my imagination or is there all of a sudden a lot of people buying FMIC kits lately.

Did Street Unit have a blow-out give away that I didn't catch??? LMAO!!!

peepsalot said:
You can do either, but it makes more sense to blow off to the atmosphere IMO, because it should flow better in theory.

I have heard the opposite from a few tuners. Many will say recirc 100% until you boost over 15 or 20psi.

genius i did what u said in ur sig... my engine blew up... :) lol jp sry for the spam lol i just saw it and had to say something! lol

Back