Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch out jt. you might not be able to see them, but there are some military vehicles around you that could break your car. i know they can be hard to see (damn camoflouge) but i figured id give you a heads up

swapped side marker lights, True JDM since these came right from JDMland from a good friend of mine.(wildcard26)(friday)

IMG-20120821-00898.jpg

after
IMG-20120821-00902.jpg

before
IMG-20120821-00901.jpg

also started cleaning up my 626mani, but need to fix the misfire before i do anything else to the car so i can drive it

Last edited:
Those look SOOOO much better. I always thought the OEM side markers were aftermarket since they never seemed to fit the other lights shape or color.

Sucks about the misfire.

Can you do me a HUGE favor? Put some tire shine on what little sidewalls you have, pretty please?

Those look SOOOO much better. I always thought the OEM side markers were aftermarket since they never seemed to fit the other lights shape or color.

Sucks about the misfire.

Can you do me a HUGE favor? Put some tire shine on what little sidewalls you have, pretty please?

I agree, the orange ones just seem to look like proper side markers too.

Don't do it, spray paint it white! whitewall fail...do it

hmm i do have white plasti dip...

Ahhhhh... so much nicer. Thank you.

I'm also stealing your first page setup where you have pic links to your parts. That's very helpful to viewers, thank you.

Ahhhhh... so much nicer. Thank you.

I'm also stealing your first page setup where you have pic links to your parts. That's very helpful to viewers, thank you.

haha thanks, guess ill have to update it then with all the parts that have changed and will be changing..

I just realized your pic was the link to your build thread, Cam. Doh.

JT, you trend setter, you... (wink)

I wanted to link my thread, but not have a crazy busy sig. I figured people may see the hand when they hover over my sig pic. If not, no biggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back