Bike to Work Week

I'd love to do this, but not trusting enough of NOVA drivers to make it to work (5.2 miles) alive.

Maybe I will have to get my bike back in order this week. Only live 3 miles away from work, so really I SHOULD do every nice day.

Ride your bike from your bedroom to your office. It'll be tricky negotiating that narrow hallway but good luck to ya!

I'd love to do this, but not trusting enough of NOVA drivers to make it to work (5.2 miles) alive.

5 miles is nothing once you've been doing it for awhile...I've ridden in Boston/NYC no worries. Take the route on the weekends and you'll be familiar with it.

Maybe I will have to get my bike back in order this week. Only live 3 miles away from work, so really I SHOULD do every nice day.

Do it! Save some gas :)

it takes me a half hour to drive to work. no thanks for the biking

30 min drive but how many miles is it? I get to work/school faster on bike than car because of traffic.

Guess I could do a lap around the neighborhood. Would that count?

Do a lap around the neighborhood and steal that Ashley Lane sign down the street for me :)

Buying a bike today. GOing to start biking to work.

Nice what kind?

30 min drive but how many miles is it? I get to work/school faster on bike than car because of traffic.
google maps says 21 miles, 25 mins. "traffic" accounts for that other 5. the way that i drive to work traffic isn't really a problem most days

I wish I could do this. Its within the mileage range for me, but I'd have to hop across highways, which wouldn't really work, and also, I don't have a shower at work... so I'd be smelly all day. I do however want to do this ride one day just for the hell of it... most likely a weekend or something. Its roughly 10 miles, which should only take me about 30-45 minutes of pedaling. I need to get some new tubes though... they aren't holding air like they should.

Latest posts

Back