BC coilovers installed-PICS

got my suspension all dialed in and took some pics of the ride before the rain. enjoy!

Attachments

• car front shot.jpg
    car front shot.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 536
  • car side shot.jpg
    car side shot.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 704
Looks sharp. A very nice stance to it. How does it ride and what are the spring rates?

And major props to the photography skills too. May I ask what camera setup?

Just wow. That is a true desktop background right there. Nice work with the car. How much you get your BC coilovers for?

getting suspension before getting anything else cosmetic or a set of rims.... hmmm an interesting concept you are going for there

getting suspension before getting anything else cosmetic or a set of rims.... hmmm an interesting concept you are going for there

that was the first thing I done on my car other than a cheap bov and blue calipers. :) Went with my H&R Springs first

that was the first thing I done on my car other than a cheap bov and blue calipers. :) Went with my H&R Springs first

i was meaning since coilovers run like $800-1000, i would probably do some exterior modding first before spending that type of cash on the coilovers.

Looks sharp. A very nice stance to it. How does it ride and what are the spring rates?
I am not sure the spring rates i think its 5k in the back or something?someone else chime in...I just got them from their great reviews and knowing whatever they come with is good to go.

And major props to the photography skills too. May I ask what camera setup?
thanks man it was a good friend of mine who has a cannon 40d or somethin like that...he likes to take car pics so wanted to shoot my car, just with a tripod and a flash setup as well.
Just wow. That is a true desktop background right there. Nice work with the car. How much you get your BC coilovers for?
I got the BC's from ******unit.com for the listed price plus spc camber links for the rear.

yup I think the car is fast enough for now and want to build the suspension and brakes and all that before I make it fast as all hell. no sense having power or cool looks if you cant put it down....and do it safely!
sick dude i never seen stock rims looking better.....lower it a bit on the back to make it more even with front
I gave a little rake on purpose, if I put people in the rear I will rub especially if/when I get rims. more weight towards the front is nice too for keeping the front tires down, just not too much or esle you take away from the caster angle and can lose your high speed stability....not safe!

Hey all you other guys who own BC's, how did you set your dampening? I have seen threads in the past that had the # of clicks in them but cant find em. I went a lil softer in the front than the rear, and so far I like it how it is, but wouldnt mind playin around with them to find even better settings.

Hey all you other guys who own BC's, how did you set your dampening? I have seen threads in the past that had the # of clicks in them but cant find em. I went a lil softer in the front than the rear, and so far I like it how it is, but wouldnt mind playin around with them to find even better settings.

wtf i went 32(most hard) in the front and 18 in the rear

Back