Barring Problem On P5

titan5

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Has Anyone Experienced There Barrings Going Out From Lowering Your P5 Or From Putting Differant Sized Rims On ? Need Help With This Problem On My P5.

titan5 said:
Thanks For The Correction Spelling Bee Champ!!! And They Are The Hub Bearings
No need to be an ass. I think he was just trying to make sure he knew what you meant, not trying to make you feel bad because you can't spell worth a damn.

So I misspell a word and your gonna talk your s***. Why dont you try answering the question that was asked next time since this is a car forum and not a ****** spell check.

dude... chill... and I dont think anyone has had this problem... now the strut bearings are another story... they suck... and changing springs usually kills them fast.

titan5 said:
So I misspell a word and your gonna talk your s***. Why dont you try answering the question that was asked next time since this is a car forum and not a ****** spell check.
How is he supposed to know what you mean when it's not clear?? All I was saying was chill out since all he was doing was clarifying so he could answer your question. Please wash the sand from your vagina before posting again.

Such a bad attitude for someone seeking help.

Short answer: No

Maybe being a little sensitive cry baby caused the bad "Barring"

titan5 said:
Has Anyone Experienced There Barrings Going Out From Lowering Your P5 Or From Putting Differant Sized Rims On ? Need Help With This Problem On My P5.
hey tough dude it was more than one word.........

Back