BadBandar MSP partout (pic heavy)

^^Most welcome. .

Radiator Sold. Hood props, Radiator and msp wing/swaybar should all go out tomorrow.

No go. The scooping of calipers won't happen

We might able to something out, but ATM the moment the partout isn't on the top priority as of yet. Most of my time will be spent Doing my swap. I'm willing to work with most of you. Just be patient with me as I am college student who studies, works, and in loving with my new project for the car. I will keep everyone posted.

For the mods, I'll probably make a new threads later for the part if that's okay?

Badbander: I might want to pick up the thermal exhaust, but you already have a buyer then do what you gotta do baby.

We might able to something out, but ATM the moment the partout isn't on the top priority as of yet. Most of my time will be spent Doing my swap. I'm willing to work with most of you. Just be patient with me as I am college student who studies, works, and in loving with my new project for the car. I will keep everyone posted.

For the mods, I'll probably make a new threads later for the part if that's okay?
both reasonable from a personal standpoint, and acceptable from a mod standpoint. I'm gonna put a quick edit in the OP here to reflect as such.

Aight hung ill hold the exhaust for u. I really dont want to ship it.

Bump. Someone pickup these Retro Headlights.

Update: Been swamped all this week. Couldnt get to ups. Tomorrow the gauges and 03 wing go out. Finally got some time to do so.

Wagon: Spoke to Funkalisious21. He said he'll hold on to the parts for me. Ill get them out to u asap. My bad buddy.

Back