Avg. fuel read out

b e z

:
2009 black mica speed 3
I searched but couldnt find any other threads and i hope posting in this section is ok but i recently picked up an 09 speed3 and the manual says you can set on the radio to see the avg fuel comsumtion. It says press the info button which is beside the clock button but i dont have info, i only have the :00. So my question is do not all the models come with this and is it just in the grand touring?

no you can get it to come on in the sport models to. do a search for trip computer and you will find it.

I stand corrected. I live in Canada and don't know jack about the US models. Up here we have two models. All speed3's come with HID headlights and LED tails. The only difference between the 2 models is leather and sunroof or no leather no sunroof. Everything else is the same.

Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, I don't have one of the ones with a sunroof!! All Speed 3's also come with the LED tails as well. It blew my mind to see that you guys have MS3's down there with no LED's...I didn't know that s*** existed...

Back