AutoX July 18

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;11 2
So I see that Renegade Miata AutoX is scheduled for this Saturday and I can make it!! Who else is going? Oleg, Marc, James??

Mark, are you coming??

Hmmmm I have wanted to get out to every autox meet this year but have been busy or woke up too late.. I can't commit yet but definitely would like to go.

lol Of course I'm going. I need more seat time. Debating doing SCCA nationals in August so I need as much time as possible. :)

What time should I get there if I end up going?
If you haven't pre-registered, try to make it there by 7:30am, that should pretty much make sure you can get in. When you arrive, you will be asked whether you pre-registered at the gate. When you say "no," your name will be placed on a list of day-of arrivals. Park your car, then once the registration opens at 8am, you can register and pay $40 for the day as a first timer non-club-member.

Just got back from the AutoX. Have some videos of my runs, except one? Must not have pressed record? But ya It was a really good day. Rain in the morning that slowed things down but cleared up to be a good day.

Marc I didn't bag you on the pictures, I took some of your car before I left, couldn't stay for the fun runs.

Back