April 2016 Car & Driver Road Test Digest info

Ummmm....Isn't that exactly what you are trying to do with this post of yours?

I've taken exception to professional auto journalists opinions, but only when I have experience that discredits their view. Apparently, since you have no ammunition to counter the raw data, you take offense at your fellow forum members (simply because they have no reason to doubt the results)?

I can see this data greatly chaffs you but that there is nothing you can do about it (other than try to raise suspicions).

I think I made my point. Anything less than steller - you usually chime in with some reason. Usually, when someone says ANYTHING negative about CX5 ,you are almost always the one chaffed. I wonder what your comments will be against the other rankings I just published. Of course they are irrelevant, since CX5 is NOT in the top spot.

What I am trying to say is all these rankings mean NOTHING. They are usually not worth the paper they are written on. If a driver likes the car, even if its the lowest rank - he ought to buy it. As far as I am concerned, I truly love the CX5, except 3 or 4 things which I believe is NOT Mazda but rather US division of Mazda cutting corners.

Have you reported this data to the insurance companies yet? It may be quicker than they thought, and a rate hike may be necessary...

Unfortunately no. But my report to the insurance earlier did win me about $400 worth of coupons and a 2 hr 1:1 with some great guys from Mazda corp. As the saying goes - some actually move their butt and do something about the problem they are facing or some just sit and criticize.

I think I made my point. Anything less than steller - you usually chime in with some reason. Usually, when someone says ANYTHING negative about CX5 ,you are almost always the one chaffed. I wonder what your comments will be against the other rankings I just published. Of course they are irrelevant, since CX5 is NOT in the top spot.

What I am trying to say is all these rankings mean NOTHING. They are usually not worth the paper they are written on. If a driver likes the car, even if its the lowest rank - he ought to buy it. As far as I am concerned, I truly love the CX5, except 3 or 4 things which I believe is NOT Mazda but rather US division of Mazda cutting corners.
I agree with you...except for Chrysler products (Not SRT division). They are correctly ranked as POS's in the reliability dept. However...if you're fine with that...but yeah, those rankings are DEAD ON.

What I am trying to say is all these rankings mean NOTHING. They are usually not worth the paper they are written on.

Well then, thank you for your 4 links to meaningless rankings that aren't worth the paper they are written on! (loser)

Back