Anyone running 17's on their MS3 daily?

LOL WUT

I am looking to pick up some RFP1's and have them poweder coated orange but I can't decide if I want 17x9 or 18x8. I am lowered on H&Rs and realize I will have to roll the rear fenders which is no big deal. I just don't want to pick up a set of 17's and have there be some major wheel gap. If anyone out there is running 17's daily and could post some pics or tire size suggestions for a 17x9 +45 set-up I'd really appreciate it. I have searched but not many people have downsized to 17's.

I have seen this car many times and love the way it looks, I am just looking to hear from other 17" wheel users.

21.jpg

Thanks for the quick response!! That looks pretty dang good! I think the 17x9 I posted in my OP gives the wheel a little bigger lip making it look like the rim itself is bigger in diameter. That may just be me though. My only concern is picking up the wheels and having them look tiny.

i have 17x9 +28 on megan racing coils all down if you search my recent posts youll find it. cant post pics computers going to die lol ill do it later hated the 18s love the 17s they fit much nicer imo and you can run a slightly bigger tire to cushion those wheels.

im also planing on going with 17's as my daily/summer set (17x8 or 17x9 not sure)
Im also thinking going with 50 tire due to shity road in New Jersey

I love your set up dude, how big is ur drop?
since you have 245 tire, do you rub in the the front when you turn all the way?

I have not experienced any rubbing other than my plastic trim piece on my front bumper pulling into my driveway...haha.
H&R sport springs have a drop of F=1.4" and R=1.2" from what I remember.

I have not experienced any rubbing other than my plastic trim piece on my front bumper pulling into my driveway...haha.
H&R sport springs have a drop of F=1.4" and R=1.2" from what I remember.

can you post more pictures?

I am supposed to meet up with my buddy who takes my photos this week. Do you want anything specific? I can see what he can do...

nothing crazy, i just wonna see how much those wheels stick out and how wide they look
I guess just all around shots, lol

this is my car and i was looking at the same set up but instead of spring i want to get coil overs
so i want to see how its gonna look like in the future, (naughty)

DSC00884.jpg

So, we took pics last night. Just waiting for my buddy to go through them and send them to me...

Here are some shots my friend got. Hope they are kinda what you had in mind...

5104118660_d766688a80_z.jpg

5104118082_522aeb8988_z.jpg

5104117604_c4abe651c7_z.jpg

5103524355_3672f7564c_z.jpg

Back