Anyone need a job?

dave45090

Contributor
:
Mazda Protege 5
I am having the hardest time finding a design engineer. Figured I would turn to the boards.

Is there anyone out there proficient w/ Acad and has general knowledge of structual practices. We are located in Tennessee. Entry level position and I'm willing to train. This is a career opportunity!

Dave.

dave45090 said:
I am having the hardest time finding a design engineer. Figured I would turn to the boards.

Is there anyone out there proficient w/ Acad and has general knowledge of structual practices. We are located in Tennessee. Entry level position and I'm willing to train. This is a career opportunity!

Dave.

Having a hard time filling my old position?

(doh)

You dirty bastard! Meh.....at least you left on good terms. Always welcome to come by and visit!

Depending on what you mean by "structural practices" I might have both. Got a handful of years of AutoCAD experience. Not really interested in moving to TN, but you never know. I am pretty secure up here in MI right now, but the job market is not real good up here...........What company do you work for ? Might be something to look into if things fall apart here...

Back