Anyone know if any Turboed P5's are available for purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Roc7822

Basically what the title says. Im looking for a turboed P5 if anyone knows of anyone selling one. Id be really interested if there is one for sale. Let me know.. thanks.. later.

mine is for sale, i was just going to part it out i am im maryland. its got 70k on the odo and ill sell it without the stereo and juice for 10k.

all depends on what the car has... the mileage.. etc etc. Send me a pm with some photos and some info and I might be interested.

hey hey pirana i posted my car first man itll be mine not yours this time!!!

plus you can vouch for my car .... wont you? its nice looking wouldnt you say pirana?

That would be the MSP to buy too. Its got street cred and has been in a couple mags. Probably one of the most famous MSPs on this board and on the streets! I say go for it!

yea but pirana for one will get murdered if he sells lol, and two hes gonna want like 30k for it minimum...

Yah really. I think most of us turbo P5 guys would be willing to sell for the right price. Hell, I know I would...

Not aloud to sell it i want that turbo kit i need more boost and power

Yeah I heard about that. I pmed Finn the night of the meet I missed because of my VICS screw incident saying I wanted to buy the engine and turbo kit and got no response. Then Rob told me you were getting the kit. Good thing I got that P5 parts car with the engine so I can build that for turbo.

i'm sure you dont want to hear what his car would go for if he were to sale it...

yeah thats exactly why I said that it was very tempting. But could prolly never afford it. It is one sick ass car though. Ive read the article in Modified (I think it was) like 1500 times.

mine is for sale, i was just going to part it out i am im maryland. its got 70k on the odo and ill sell it without the stereo and juice for 10k.

yeah Im trying my balls off to get this car. Im really hoping I can get it for the price that he said. All I need is time. DONT TAKE ANYTHING OFF THE CAR!!! LOL.. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN!!! Just waiting on a insurance settlement... thats really all Im waiting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back