Sequence Number: 10023313
Date: 20070907
Component Name: 021000 SUSPENSION:FRONT
Make: MAZDA
Model: MAZDASPEED3
Year: 2007
Summary:
FRONT CRANKSHAFT BOLT SERVICE WARNING. *NJ

Interesting. Whered you find it? It seems as though it a suspension related TSB but the end of the info you posted talks about front crankshaft bolt service warning. Im a little confused but would like to know more.

Techical Service Bulletin

This is the trans bolt that was failing I believe. I show it on progressive profile so that means my vehicle had the recall. You should show a sticker somewhere if indeed you went for this specific recall.

It specifies Crankshaft bolt Service. That would be on the opposite side of the Trans mount bolt that was replaced. I will keep looking into it and post what I find out.

why didnt you just edit your post?
Because my work blocks the images for the links for the Edit/Reply buttons, and I was too lazy to view source and reconstruct a link to the edit function. But I did it just for your post because, well, you're just a special little guy!

Service Bulletin Number: 0102206

Has anyone had this done yet? Do you have a PDF of the full TSB 0102206? Looks like it's pretty wide spread across the entire Mazda line.

I just got off the phone with Mazda Corp. and they said this TSB is VIN specific and doesn't affect our MS3's. I searched on AboutAutomobile.com and this TSB is listed under almost every vehicle back to 2005. They list all TSB's even if it doesn't affect us and lets the diagnostic computer state which ones apply to your VIN#. Guess so they don't miss one or something. The Mazda Rep. said it was smart to research and ask about it but there is nothing to worry about on our cars.

I haven't seen another Cosmic Blue MS3 on the road except when I went home last Christmas (06) and got stuck next to one in Houston traffic. We should meet up and admire how much better looking and how much faster my car is than yours. lol(lol2)

I haven't seen another Cosmic Blue MS3 on the road except when I went home last Christmas (06) and got stuck next to one in Houston traffic. We should meet up and admire how much better looking and how much faster my car is than yours. lol(lol2)

No way yours is faster than mine. I got the tint. :O
IMG_4306.jpg

Latest posts

Back