anyone have installation instructions for bayson R

Kojack

:
2007 5 GT "thing 5"
I gt my JDM front lip and D style rear lip from bayson R but never received any installation instructions with them...

any one have them or access to them?

its pretty basic, just use 3m tape to mount them and tap in some screws on the ends, I know the front JDM style lip has no backing so mounting it is a pain...I had to use a bracket to keep the center of it from drooping. Once I did that it fit much better. But if you need directions on how to mount the lips, you might want to just save yourself the trouble and have the shop you get them painted at install them....BaysonR didn't send them with mine either...:(

what are the two brackets for that came with the front? also, the two long screws in the rear?

hmmm... I dunno they didn't send me any brackets so I had to fabricate mine to fit..... they might be for the center so it has something to attach to....I'm not sure what the two long screws could be without seeing them....got any pics or the brackets and screws?

hey tilley,

all mounted up. they put 2 way tape around the perimeter of the rear and made some brackets up. Looks awsome...painting the 2 way tape to match there is a little gap where the tape is visible in places...

Back