Anyone got the Husky liners (model #95641) for the 2018 CX-5?

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (2nd Row) 00VP-CX-5FL2-0

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (1st Row) 00VP-CX-5FL1-0

Search for these part numbers on ebay. The above mats are sold by Canada dealers only, and are really nice with the CX5 logo etc. I got mine on ebay and they shipped to USA.

Hi, I*ve got those for my 2018 gs and they fit perfectly.

Item model number 95641 on Amazon.

Very satisfied !

I just received the Husky X-ACT Contour front and rear liners for my 2019 Signature today. The website only goes up to 2018 but was told the 2019 didn't change and should fit. Guess I will find out tomorrow when I out then in the car.

How did they fit your 2019 Signature model? I pick my 2019 cx-5 signature later on today and Im interested to hear about the fit. Thanks!

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (2nd Row) 00VP-CX-5FL2-0

Genuine Mazda CX-5 Premium Floor Liners (1st Row) 00VP-CX-5FL1-0

Search for these part numbers on ebay. The above mats are sold by Canada dealers only, and are really nice with the CX5 logo etc. I got mine on ebay and they shipped to USA.
Yes, these floor liners are the best you can find indeed! If I had a gen-2 CX-5 and wanted floor liners, these Canadian-only OEM liners would be the ones I'd get.

Once there's a Canadian Mazda dealer selling these with the price similar to the WeatherTech's, and was willing to ship to US locations with free shipping.

Yes, these floor liners are the best you can find indeed! If I had a gen-2 CX-5 and wanted floor liners, these Canadian-only OEM liners would be the ones I'd get.

Once there's a Canadian Mazda dealer selling these with the price similar to the WeatherTech's, and was willing to ship to US locations with free shipping.

Put them in my 2019 gtr. Great upgrade.

Dang I need this. Really unhappy with the coverage of the WeatherTech liners in our 2014. Unfortunately I didn't know about the other brands when we got them as a Christmas gift a couple years ago. WT ones really don't fit that well at all, with large gaps around the edges and not enough dead pedal coverage.

I have the huskys in my 19 and 16. They fit really good in the 19. No noticeable gaps.

On the 16 the fit is not as good. Not terrible, but there are 1/4 gaps on a few spots.

Dang I need this. Really unhappy with the coverage of the WeatherTech liners in our 2014. Unfortunately I didn't know about the other brands when we got them as a Christmas gift a couple years ago. WT ones really don't fit that well at all, with large gaps around the edges and not enough dead pedal coverage.
If you're lucky to find this long thread and had time to review all 248 posts, you'd have known that WeatherTech liners suck!

All Weather Mats...Which?

So My wife ordered a set of the weathertech floor liners for me for my birthday. I was actually looking to go with the 3D maxpider ones off amazon since they were cheaper, but I thought, it doesn't really matter. We have weather techs in her audi and they fit great and have held up well. The liners showed up yesterday I did a test fit with the drivers side and I have to say I am not impressed with the fit at all. I expected much better for the price we paid for them. let me try to explain the issues here and maybe someone can help with the questions or has had similar experiences.

1) The right grommet in the drivers area seems like it only in the carpet and not attached to anything underneath and it feels like the grommet is sitting on top of some sort of plastic under the carpet, perhaps the duct for the floor heat/AC under the drivers seat. Does anyone else have this issue? Because of this the liner does not what to lay down in the right rear and the fit is about 1" to 1.5" off the carpet in that corner.

2) The left front area of the liner does not sit up against the outer part of the footwell just before it meets the dead pedal area, again its pushed away by about an inch. Seems sloppy to me but it could just be it needs time settle in to the area and relax after being stuffed into a box.

3) The area around the gas pedal is disappointing to say the least. The little lip at the base of the pedal is very short and does not look like it would catch much water or debris. It also sits a ways back from the pedal leaving a good "channel" for anything on the bottom of my shoe (ie, snow, slush etc) to run down the pedal and onto the carpet, not the liner. And the liner doesn't cut into the pedal very well from the left side, they're is quite a bit of space that could have been covered up.

4) The Dead pedal coverage only goes half way up the dead pedal and the liner will not fit with my make shift thread I put there. I have to remove the thread I velcroed in place and my foot rests mostly on the part that is exposed.

Has anyone else seen these issues or am I just crazy? Are the 3D maxpider liners any better of a fit? And what about the grommets, they seem like they should be attached to something or at least sit a bit further down against the floor pan. Thanks for the help.
The Weathertech are great in every aspect... Except for one thing. They didn't raise the plastic to prevent dirt from filling the base of the throttle pedal. Stupid flaw.
I couldn't agree more. I purchased the Weather Tech liners because I've had great experiences in the past, but how they designed the liner by the gas pedal is a HUGE flaw. We park on a slight incline and any water held in by the liner, drains right into the gas pedal area flooding the carpet underneath. If there is any standing water on the mat, eventually it will flow into that area which does not have a lip.....completely useless.

The Mazda Canada Premium mats are supposedly the same as the ones sold as 3D MAXpider in the US, other than the logo. I got mine from carid.com.
I had compared Mazda OEM Canadian-only Premium Liners on gen-1 CX-5 with 3D MAXpider in detail and they're different and doesn't look like from the same manufacture.

Yeah, it's Scarborough Mazda in Canada https://mazdashop.ca/collections/20...loor-liners-1st-row-mazda-cx-5-2017-2018-2019 . You can get them on Amazon and ebay as well, but they are actually a little cheaper ordering direct from the Scarborough dealership, right now $141 for front and $99 for rear vs $150 and $110 on Amazon/Ebay. All 3 have free shipping.

Back