Anyone Eslse Having Issue With mymazda.com?

CX5-SO

CX-5 SPOUSE
:
2013 CX-5 Touring AWD A-T
I had been logging service records at mymazda.com since our CX-5 was first bought. Mazda changed the website for a whole new look and now when I log in, I'm greeted with an enrollment window thanking us for buying ANOTHER Mazda. What? We only have the one.
When I manage to get past that screen, I find no where to click to bring up anything that would allow me to view past or to enter records, I have been emailing Mazda Customer Service about this and they say they are looking into it, but their replies lead me to believe that they do not understand my problem. Am I the only person that cannot view past entered records? Am I the only one that ever used the site? WTF?

Anyone?

Can a Mod please spell else correctly for me? Thanks

Last edited:
I had a similar problem where it lost one of my cars. When I created a new car and re-entered my VIN number all the records for it were restored.

Thank you! That did the trick!

You would think that the rep. could have told me to do that in the week he has been mailing me, asking more and more questions that had nothing to do with the acutal problem.

My hat is off to you, jjw6455!

I had been logging service records at mymazda.com since our CX-5 was first bought. Mazda changed the website for a whole new look and now when I log in, I'm greeted with an enrollment window thanking us for buying ANOTHER Mazda. What? We only have the one.
When I manage to get past that screen, I find no where to click to bring up anything that would allow me to view past or to enter records, I have been emailing Mazda Customer Service about this and they say they are looking into it, but their replies lead me to believe that they do not understand my problem. Am I the only person that cannot view past entered records? Am I the only one that ever used the site? WTF?

Anyone?

Can a Mod please spell else correctly for me? Thanks

Damn, what happened to the good old spreadsheet?

I had not logged in for a while but everything was there for me. I was kinda surprised to see mileage within a couple hundred miles of what was actually on vehicle. All service visits are showing up.

I also have lost my service records on MYMAZDA. I tried reentering my Vin# and finally called the Mazda customer site. I just received an email saying they are aware of the issue and are working to get a solution.. Ed

The Internet. (hump)

Yeah, that's all and good but what happens when you need to access and your connection is down or the site is down or your records are mysteriously gone.
I've used a spreadsheet and a paper folder with the invoices and it's served me well. How many service records can you have nowadays.

People are too dependent on somebody else's solution and I have a feeling it's going to come back and bite us sometime in the future.

I've been trying to register and add my new ride since I bought it and haven't been able to. I just tried again and got the same message "ERROR!

There is a problem, while communicating with web services. Please try again.
OK "
fun times

I took my baby into the dealership for her first maintenance last weekend. They did the oil change, tire rotation, etc. and took care of the recall issue. But when I tried to put the information into the MyMazda service history (it wasn't showing up) I got the error message that there was no record associated with that VIN and to call the 1-800 number. I did that and the customer service guy called the dealership and was told that because there was no 'cost' associated with it (it was a dealer freebie for the first oil change) that it wouldn't show up. Kinda lame if you ask me, but it is what it is. Why would cost have anything to do with a record of work being done? Does that mean any warranty work wouldn't show up either?

I've also used mycarfax.com with success. I've noticed that dealership repairs usually are automatically added, more reliably than MyMazda service history.

Back