Anybody Near Exton, Downingtown, Parksburg???

seanmcsean said:
I work out in downingtown
hey, i submitted an app to MTMA... is it any good??? I mean i wanna see more of my car... i only seen 1 mp3 a few mp5's and 1 other yellow MSP, which i rarely see...

o and how far are u from downingtown?

Boricua86 said:
hey, i submitted an app to MTMA... is it any good??? I mean i wanna see more of my car... i only seen 1 mp3 a few mp5's and 1 other yellow MSP, which i rarely see...

Come out to the Hooter's meet on Dec 10, you will see some more MSPs, etc...

Boricua86 said:

I live about a 1/2 hour from downingtown.. I live near king of prussia.. I got your app to MTMA (I'm the PA chair) and I'm gonna send you some info as soon as I can. (at work right now)

But as brad said, come out to our meet december 10th at the hooters in king of prussia on rt 202. it'll be a small meet, but it'll be a good time. There will be a few more msps there hehe

seanmcsean said:
I live about a 1/2 hour from downingtown.. I live near king of prussia.. I got your app to MTMA (I'm the PA chair) and I'm gonna send you some info as soon as I can. (at work right now)

But as brad said, come out to our meet december 10th at the hooters in king of prussia on rt 202. it'll be a small meet, but it'll be a good time. There will be a few more msps there hehe
ah, i know how to get to king of prussia... but i've never been to the hooters there... i'm lost after that... im coming from 30 east going to 202... after that i'm lost to get to hooters... i know how to get to the mall... is it near that?

keep going on 202 north and you pass the mall on your left... hooters is about a 1/2 mile north of the mall on your right hand side.

just started modding my MP5 (red to be exact - warren g.)

whats goin' on out in this area....i'm in west chester, pa

i live in downingtown. we should all schedule a meet sometime since we're so close...or better yet, how about we get together to autocross at a track sometime?

Last edited:
gone_fishin said:
i live in downingtown. we should all schedule a meet sometime since we're so close...or better yet, how about we get together to autocross at a track sometime?
i've been keeping an eye on tristatetuners.com they have been scheduling alot of meets in our area... so if u want, u can find more info here...

this sunday there is a meet in westchester if u wanna come, i might not go but u can see all the guys i hang out wit at meets...

hit me up on AIM, i'm always invisible so gimmie your name if u got one... or myspace, watever so i can give u straight info if i get any...

haha, trust me the other msp owner i know is the Lazer Blue one... he works for comcast, he's usually parked next to me during meets...

i think i'm by far the mostly hooked up msp in the meets... he did have his car lowered but he put it back to stock cuz he's getting rid of the msp... so its only gonna be me and u soon...

that sux , cant imagine a better car, but umm where and when, ill prolly head up if my gf doesnt turn me broke after dinner tonite

Actaully its suppose to rain, do u know of the tristate tuner meets on tuesdays at golds gym, im gonna be there, its like 5 minutes from my house

I just moved to Thorndale, for school...any of you wouldnt happen to be the spicy at UTI would you? I parked two spots away from you...blue 2nd gen w/ JDM headlights/corners/rear lights

JZProwler said:
I just moved to Thorndale, for school...any of you wouldnt happen to be the spicy at UTI would you? I parked two spots away from you...blue 2nd gen w/ JDM headlights/corners/rear lights
yea thats me... i go to that school...

were u in the morning or afternoon, cuz i stayed after school to do some work... so you'll rarely see me if your in the afternoon classes...

Back