Any reviews on Mazdaspeed service in Columbus?

mordant80

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3
Hey guys, I just had a very discouraging experience with my local dealership on some warranty work. Details here: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123716577
So I'm thinking I may be better off making a 3 hour drive to the next closest Mazdaspeed certified dealer in Columbus, OH. I'm looking to see what kind of experiences you guys of had with the Columbus dealership. Would it be worth the drive or are than any horror stories here I should be aware of and just hope for the best with any future issues at my current dealer?

I live close to Byers Mazda. Good folks. No issues for me and this isn't my first Mazda. They aren't overly mod-friendly, so put her back to stock if she's not.

I read your other post and can't say I'd expect that from them at all. Very well run / clean dealership IMO.

FYI, the Parts Guy, older fellow....forget his name.........is a car junky. He has a Turbo'd Subi SUV....the small one.....that will run past the other guys there who have modified STi's....very cool. Looks real tame too, you'd never know she's a beast. Wisdom, age and a few bucks goes a long way :)

Hey guys, I just had a very discouraging experience with my local dealership on some warranty work. Details here: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123716577
So I'm thinking I may be better off making a 3 hour drive to the next closest Mazdaspeed certified dealer in Columbus, OH. I'm looking to see what kind of experiences you guys of had with the Columbus dealership. Would it be worth the drive or are than any horror stories here I should be aware of and just hope for the best with any future issues at my current dealer?

I was going to say talk to PeaJay on here. She can steer you towards one.

I would suggest Mazda Direct in Columbus. They are totally Mod Friendly and Chris (Mazdaspeed Master Mechanic) and PeaJay are both awesome Mechanics there. They are even open on Saturdays, but you have to schedule an appointment.

I would steer clear of Byers Mazda as I have not been impressed by their service department and they are NOT mod friendly at all.

Back