any pinoy here..

no, not yet. have you been to those places before?

I have been to Boracay, Bohol, Cebu, Palawan, Samar Island and Bagiou. One of my friends invited me to go to Dakak and Camiguin Island with them in June. I have seen pictures from Dakak from their trips before and they explained to me that Dakak was the first boracay (some say Dakak is a tad out dated). Bohol has been the cheapest place I have visted that had nice beaches and Cebu (mactan island) was the most expenisve. If you want to party some at night I would suggest boracay but if you want to get away from people I would suggest bohol or Camiguin Island. If you have any questions about Dakak or Camiguin island I can ask my friends that live in Dipolog and Liloy who have visited them before.

I'm white as eff, but I have hella flip friends so they teach me hella Tagalog.

You wouldn't ever guess, but Alaska has SUCH a high amount of Filipinos! It's crazy. I met somebody who was flip in Tucson, AZ and I asked if they were filipino and they freaked out and was like "damn, everyone thinks i'm thai or korean, but you... how did you know?!" haha

I'm white as eff, but I have hella flip friends so they teach me hella Tagalog.

You wouldn't ever guess, but Alaska has SUCH a high amount of Filipinos! It's crazy. I met somebody who was flip in Tucson, AZ and I asked if they were filipino and they freaked out and was like "damn, everyone thinks i'm thai or korean, but you... how did you know?!" haha

i have family in alaska actually! that's funny! they live in anchorage.

yeah, people always ask if im chinese first. i don't get it, lol.

kumasta... didn't realize there was a pinoy thread still here. Full blooded Pinoy living near the D... Detroit if ya didn't know... I'm a member of the ClubMazda3.org in the Pinas.

Last edited:
i think Ive already posted once but why not again its been a while. Im pinoy and proud. Im about 3hrs west of the DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth) area. But the sad thing is my Protege is down for the last time, maybe, so I'm picking up a '86 Nissan 300zx 5spd non-turbo. The Z is cheaper than what it would cost for a new motor. but I will always be a Mazda fan at heart

kumusta po from houston TX

kamusta tol,houston?spring here bro,do u go to planet zero?

here's my 6
4415047517_a11b5cb63e_b.jpg

Last edited:
another filipino from chi-burbia (chicago)

born and raised here...been to the PI 9 times.

dad from laguna mom from batangas.

mazdas are daily drivers for me
3rd mazda in 7 yrs....

hondas are play toys. just picked up my 10th since 96.

Waz up!!!

Hey waz up!!! mga pinoyski.....Yes I'm Tsinoy...from Palatine, Illinois...just want to say hi....

Cruise....

coo i used to live palatine few yrs ago....in schaumburg now..never seen ya around

Yeah...I've been around..lived in palatine for 8 yrs..used to live in Streamwood parents house..do you have a speed 3? Do you know anybody in the forum that who lives around the area maybe we should all cruise sometime...

bump bump bump mga jejemons! hahaha!

musta mga kabayans out there! hope i'm welcome even though my ride is KIA CD5 (Festiva in the U.S.) with B5 DOHC Efi :)

Latest posts

Back