Another Mp3 Problem!!!!

YellerMP3

Yeap just one more problem to deal with. Anyone else have problems with there Hazard lights (fourways) not working? I checked all the fuses and they are all good. All other lights work as well including the turn signals. Its still under warranty but figured you guys could save me a trip in there. Thanks
Dathan

Pull the radio trim out and check if the switch is plugged in. An easy way to see if it is or not would be to turn on the parking lights and see if the switch lights up.. If it does then maybe its barely plugged in..Do you hear any relays clicking when you turn on the hazards?

Last edited:
yeah, hes already covered it. i forgot to plug mine back in, and mine weren't working either.
to get the radio trim off, just push in a little bit on the air vents, and then put your fingers on the plastic where the vent was. do this on both sides and give a pretty firm tug on it and it will start to unclip.

after doing that look at the back of the hazard light and see if there is a plug connected to it, if so, then just push it in and make sure its in there good, if not, start looking around between the vents for it

Hey thanks for the help guys? I'll give it a try, have a feeling I'll have aproblem getting the rim off, but i'll try it. Thanks again

Back