Annual Mohican Fun Run ~ Sunday September 18, 2011

^^^ I concur x2. Christmas Tree must've ran out of Fezergy... :(

Other than that, it was a good fun run. And nice meeting you, AJ. And Great driving, man. Wes will edit my video and upload them when we get together next.

Thanks man. I always appreciate a compliment to my driving :) I am really glad I showed icon this weekend. Met a ton of awesome people that I can call my friends and my Mazda family. Can't wait for the next meet.

Sorry guys, Fathers in the hospital (improving daily), and took daughter to her Singing Angels Concert at the Chalet. Can't wait to see the pics!!! When did yous' guys' go to Bier Haus OR are old pics getting posted on FB?

Can't wait to see pictures and photos. I had a nice drive down Rt. 22 from Steubenville to Cambridge myself. That is definitely a fun road as well.

if anyone has a spare freedom shirt, or gift bag they wont use contact me, of course if youre willing to get rid of it. ill pay shipping. i just spent 40 for the weekend, 30 for a camping pass (that i didnt fill out or bother hanging) and didnt get a gift bag or shirt, and the wrong weight oil. kind of a bummer

Make him get you a case!! Even trade. Or he can get you an air mattress and a s*** ton of blankets for the next time you go camping :p

Wow. That second idea is brilliant. I payed for that awful sleep today man. Damn.

Aside from the road conditions in a few places, I consider it a successful fun run. I only have one request for next time. Let's not do this the same weekend as Mid-Ohio race weekend. I don't know about you other folks, but by the time Sunday comes around... I'm beat. It's a bit much to squeeze all in one weekend. Know what I mean?

Aside from the road conditions in a few places, I consider it a successful fun run. I only have one request for next time. Let's not do this the same weekend as Mid-Ohio race weekend. I don't know about you other folks, but by the time Sunday comes around... I'm beat. It's a bit much to squeeze all in one weekend. Know what I mean?

agreed, I'm beat today... gotta take it easy on the old geezers

<----

haha!! I'm only 23...even I'm pretty beat today.

This was definitely a successful fun run, minus a fallen soldier. Fez didn't have very good luck. I had a hell of time following him (and trying to keep up with him when his turbo spools in 3rd LOL). Considering how much more his MS6 weighs, that thing ****** hauls assssss! Hope you get the issues sorted out Fez!!

Following Phen back to 71 was a very interesting exerience. I GOT TO SEE FLAMEEEEEEEES! haha!!! I wasn't expecting it at all, so it definitely made me jump a little. I don't think I've ever hear or seen a fireball that crazy. We need to get a picture of that at night! It would be hard to capture, but I think if someone had a camera that could capture 1080p, we could use some frames from that as a picture and still have a pretty high resolution photo.

Chippy- I still have your extra radio. Thanks for letting me borrow it! I had gone to the cabin with Fez to load his stuff in my car (my car was practically empty for once haha) and when we got back, everyone was gone. I'll have to figure out a way to get it back to you.

My apologies for messing up the fun run. At least I broke down more towards the end... :)
C-tree was towed back to Cleveland yesterday so she's "safe and sound." Many thanks to THE Sumlins, Evan #2, THE Phen, and of course Ms. Peach. <3
Next step is most likely to tear down the engine - this is an ongoing issues and yesterday's breakdown essentially proved my mechanic that there is Still an issue and it needs to be address.

A couple of notes for the next run:
Active GPS - need to have a better idea about the coming turns and what's ahead as I was going completely blind (my excuse for being slow). :p
Pre-run to check for gravel. That was no fun, I agree. :|
A car that works ... yea, about that. :)

Thanks for coming out, everyone.

I got 5w 20. I need 5 or 10w 30. I gave my stuff to my dad for his 3

Send me a pm with your e mail address and phone number and I will add your name to the Castrol list. As far as the Freedom shirt and the goodie bag I cannot help you there, as there was a sign up list that was on the boards that had the name listed with sizes. I added extras to accomodate any last minute arrivals, which we had a quite a few. We had asked for 100 items for a 100 goodie bags, and of course we ran out, and we had to piece together extras as we had more people than expected.

Well, needless to say, the "old man" was tired as a broke dick dog........let's keep the Fun Run a separate event.....

oh I've seen it at night, it was huge.... wait

That's definitely what she said

My apologies for messing up the fun run. At least I broke down more towards the end... :)
C-tree was towed back to Cleveland yesterday so she's "safe and sound." Many thanks to THE Sumlins, Evan #2, THE Phen, and of course Ms. Peach. <3
Next step is most likely to tear down the engine - this is an ongoing issues and yesterday's breakdown essentially proved my mechanic that there is Still an issue and it needs to be address.

A couple of notes for the next run:
Active GPS - need to have a better idea about the coming turns and what's ahead as I was going completely blind (my excuse for being slow). :p
Pre-run to check for gravel. That was no fun, I agree. :|
A car that works ... yea, about that. :)

Thanks for coming out, everyone.

I don't feel like you messed up the fun run at all. Plus, it happened near the end. But I was glad to help out and glad my empty car was useful. It's normally not this empty haha!

I definitely agree about the GPS part. I think there's a way we can map the route on Google Maps, then everyone with an Android phone (possible iPhone too) could have the route during the run. That would be very helpful.

Thanks marlon. And was I the only one that enjoyed the gravel and not knowing what turn came next? Fez you face sex the gravel should have been great for you!

Back