Annual Mohican Fun Run ~ Sunday September 18, 2011

Latest Fun Run road report...
Good news, Twp. rd. 1027 has been re-opened. Bad news, now there are signs that Twp. rd. 3006 will be closed.
That is all.

I don't know why I never signed up for this. Hopefully I can get some other tires before then. If not I might have tobe in the moderate group. The Dunlop's are balding quickly.

1. Lauri
2. Marlon
3. Fez & Natalie
4. Phen in the Bav! woohoo!
5. Evan #1 & Peaches ; )
7. Larry & Jenny
8. Jordy and gf
9. Ivan
10. Nick
11. Sunny
12. SCMP3
13. Wes
14. Marc, Linda & Cubbie
15. Adam
16. Evan #2 and #3
17. Kevin
18. Corey and April

I'll be in slow to moderate. I'll push the p5, but rear tires are gettin kinda bald. I'm a broke college kid and run kuhmo Ecsta asx's. Can't afford dunlops :/

just a reminder that we have to sort of play this by ear, too. if it's raining or wet from previous day, it's not a safe ride. although we could all do it just to see the scenery and take it easy. we'll watch the weather once it gets within range ...

For those of you that are camping at Mid-Ohio I would be willing to bring our minivan to Mcdonalds so that some of your gear could be left in it while we do the fun-run. Let me know.

That's very nice of you, Larry. (2thumbs)

This is going to be a great weekend.

Well... I highly doubt the Bav will be making it for this. I still haven't worked on the wheel bearing. I haven't been able to find the parts i need so I'm going to make what I have work. The joys of owning old cars that are moderately rare...

weather looks good so far: both saturday and sunday are supposed to be about 65* with only 10% chance of rain, mainly sunny with times of clouds (only on sunday)

sounds like perfect to me! :)

It's not looking like I'll have a RSB on the 626 for the fun run, so I guess I'll just take things a bit slower. The joys of owning old cars that aren't rare but no one cares about...

Sorry I couldn't be there guys :/ I had some cooling problems on the parade lap and didnt wanna push it too bad. Made it home so at least I was there for everything else. Lauri, thanks for letting us borrow the firepit, hopefully Levi or whoever had it got it back to you!

Sucks about the gravel, and super sucks about Fez's car. Hope you made it home, buddy.

Other than that, it was a blast, as usual.

^^^ I concur x2. Christmas Tree must've ran out of Fezergy... :(

Other than that, it was a good fun run. And nice meeting you, AJ. And Great driving, man. Wes will edit my video and upload them when we get together next.

Sorry I couldn't be there guys :/ I had some cooling problems on the parade lap and didnt wanna push it too bad. Made it home so at least I was there for everything else. Lauri, thanks for letting us borrow the firepit, hopefully Levi or whoever had it got it back to you!

Never got a chance to meet you but got to look at your P5. Hopefully I'll get to meet you at the next event.

This was a Hell of a time!

Yes it was. Learned a lot about my car and more importantly my driving.

Sucks about the gravel, and super sucks about Fez's car. Hope you made it home, buddy.

Other than that, it was a blast, as usual.

^^^ I concur x2. Christmas Tree must've ran out of Fezergy... :(

Other than that, it was a good fun run. And nice meeting you, AJ. And Great driving, man. Wes will edit my video and upload them when we get together next.

I agree with you guys. I really hope Fez can figure it all out and it wasn't anything major. We're here to help any way we can Fezda!!

Latest posts

Back