Annual Mohican Fun Run ~ Sunday September 18, 2011

Coppertone

:
'04 Mazda6s Hatch
Mohican Fun Run
Sunday, September 18, 2011
10am meet at McDonald's @ OH97 and I-71 (exit 165 off I-71)

Roll out at 1030a ~ BRING TWO WAY RADIOS!

Run takes about an hour or so .. will be done by noon for anyone wanting to head home afterwards ...
We can cook out at Mohican State Park after if anyone is interested in hanging around - up for discussion ...

Who's in for a head count?

1. Lauri
2. Marlon
3. Fez & Natalie
4. Phen in the Bav! woohoo!
5. Evan #1 & Peaches ; )
7. Larry & Jenny
8. Jordy and gf
9. Ivan
10. Nick
11. Sunny
12. SCMP3
13. Wes
14. Marc, Linda & Cubbie
15. Adam
16. Evan #2 and #3
17. Kevin

Last edited:
I'm in for sure. Tessa has to work so I'll be riding solo.

lulz!

I don't want to be stuck behind the Bav, that's fo sho. I think she runs richer than Lindsay...

ps- Lauri, the multi quote is the little box with the + sign. Once you click it a check mark will show up. Then click as many quotes as you want then hit the big "Reply to thread" button and they will all show up in the reply box. You can then respond to each quote by writing in between the quotes.

Brownies? :D

Last edited:
lulz!

I don't want to be stuck behind the Bav, that's fo sho. I think she runs richer than Lindsay...

Is that possible?
Lauri I will have to check out twp. rd. 1027 to see if it is open. 3 weeks ago it was not. The hillside tried to wash down the hill into the lake.

Lindsay is much less rich than the P6! I pull 14.2 AFR's highway cruising and even in boost only drop to the mid 11's.

Is that possible?
Lauri I will have to check out twp. rd. 1027 to see if it is open. 3 weeks ago it was not. The hillside tried to wash down the hill into the lake.

Get yer ass out there and fix it.

Phen, I'm jelly. I need to install my FPR and try to lean it out.

Marlon, LOL. Yeah, Larry. Get to work, turkey.

1. Lauri
2. Marlon
3. Fez & Natalie
5. Evan #1 & Peaches ; )
7. Larry & Jenny
8. Jordy and gf
9. Ivan in the super awesome Mazdaspeed3 that beats all other cars in the world since I drive it FLATOUT

lulz!

ps- Lauri, the multi quote is the little box with the + sign. Once you click it a check mark will show up. Then click as many quotes as you want then hit the big "Reply to thread" button and they will all show up in the reply box. You can then respond to each quote by writing in between the quotes.

Brownies? :D

thanks, Evan! i supposed you deserve a batch for the info ...

Is that possible?

hopefully by Sept 18 it'll be opened, that'd give them 2 months or so for fixin' it up ... and if not, we'll just omit that part. : (

for a moment there I thought you left me off the list... lol

he he ... i couldn't resist!

^^^ LULZ!!!! Those freakin Speed3 owners...

ok, now i got this quote on here and i can't get it off! but i KNOW what i did wrong at least

Sub sandwich.

I'm coming.

Team Ohio should all be equipped with these bad bois!

IMG_9149.jpg

Added Nick and my self to the list

1. Lauri
2. Marlon
3. Fez & Natalie
5. Evan #1 & Peaches ; )
7. Larry & Jenny
8. Jordy and gf
9. Ivan in the super awesome Mazdaspeed3, which will not beats all other cars in the world since I do not drive it FLATOUT
10. Nick
11. Sunny

Back