Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

1. essejkcamraw
2. krnage
3. djthom
4. shiroi_ms3
5. spoolin_05
6. jay32m
7. ncspeed21
8. Sport6 - interested in the core possibly too.

1. essejkcamraw
2. krnage
3. djthom
4. shiroi_ms3
5. spoolin_05
6. jay32m
7. ncspeed21
9. Abovie3- also might be interested in core

im not bashing anyone elses product,but exhaust depots doesnt fit GT models. Thats why i was curious as to the piping route.

And will it fit with CAI, i didnt see an answer on this yet.

1. essejkcamraw
2. krnage
3. djthom
4. shiroi_ms3
5. spoolin_05
6. jay32m
7. ncspeed21
10. axisboldaslove - core and piping (ken interested in a trade for the TRZ TMIC?)PM me

1. essejkcamraw
2. krnage
3. djthom
4. shiroi_ms3
5. spoolin_05
6. jay32m
7. ncspeed21
10. axisboldaslove - core and piping (ken interested in a trade for the TRZ TMIC?)PM me
11. Sp33dFr33k - core and piping.

1. essejkcamraw
2. krnage
3. djthom - core and piping
4. shiroi_ms3
5. spoolin_05
6. jay32m
7. ncspeed21
11. Sp33dFr33k - core and piping

pics ken? and how hard would it be to get them powder coated to match me wheels(nana)(breakn)(kissass)

home depot orange? sure why not.

im pretty interested in what the entire set up will cost? cause i may want the core also...

how much more do you think the core would be!? i may be interested!

depends on the core we go with. its going to be cheaper than just about every kit on the market or in the planning stages.

keep the gti!!!!

I would if it wasn't a slushbox... Being an '03 auto has it's downsides. Still upsidedown on the value (purchased last year) hoping to get close to what I owe for it.

Saw an '07 modded out Speed3 goin for 17k, fmic, cai, the works.. May get in touch about that one.

Back to topic~

Sounds good that you're allowing some flexibility with the instal. I'll definitely be on board if/when I get a Speed3. Keep up the good work!

I would if it wasn't a slushbox... Being an '03 auto has it's downsides. Still upsidedown on the value (purchased last year) hoping to get close to what I owe for it.

Saw an '07 modded out Speed3 goin for 17k, fmic, cai, the works.. May get in touch about that one.

Back to topic~

Sounds good that you're allowing some flexibility with the instal. I'll definitely be on board if/when I get a Speed3. Keep up the good work!

thanks for the compliments. let me know if there is anything you need.

hey now... its a "Porsche" orange so it makes it THAT much better. haha

my bad sir (bowdown)

Pending price for the piping plus core I may be in! Can't wait to see the finished product and numbers it produces!

I might just have to do that! My work has been slamming me with stupid amounts of overtime so I should have some more mod money to throw around (drive).

in this economy, you can't complain about that! (cool)

Latest posts

Back