Alex's Mz2 Build Thread!

Lol... Oh man.. if we're gonna have a best looking Mz2 contest I'm gonna totally put my name in that hat. I'll fight for my little car's cosmetics ;-)

I mean, at the end of the day, it's all subjective.. beauty's in the eye of the beholder.. but this should be fun lol :p

Just got rid of my B18C Type R engine that's been sitting in my garage for about a year and a half.. my buddy settled up with the rest of the money owed. I so bad want to buy parts for the car, but I know I can get even more moola to the cause if I don't spend and invest.

No, not stock market.. investing in cars to sell.

No straight up.. for sure. If this was me 2 years ago, money would've been spent right now. If I hold out, I know it's more beneficial.. then I can just give'er with the parts for the car ;)

You guys need to do this contest, but wait till summer so it s fair for everyone (snow in the north). Maybe Corksport can give a small prize like a t-shirt to the winner.

Can't wait to vote, so any talk about when, and who's giving a small price?

I won't be part of this contest...a stock looking MZ2 with bright bulbs and a tortion bar won't win squat lol

I didn't know that this "contest" of ours was gonna be THAT legit. Honestly, I don't see anyone giving out any prizes for this, but maybe, if anything, it'll be just for local (as in forum wise) bragging rights.

If it for SOME reason turns legit, that would be cool too.

Right on!!

Though I have a disclaimer, if you will.. This build thread is most likely gonna be slow until about March/April. Riding out the winter, got an axle to replace soon (being slammed does that to ya), and just started at my new job.

Anyway, debating on wheels.. Still can go with these:

img_1330.jpg

Or where my heart was set on last year, and still now:

2da7fd70ae8a11e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg

The thought process is as follows:

I like both rims. If I can afford it, or find a wicked deal on some 15x9 6UL's, Silver or Nickel, I'll get them. The C3M's are cheaper, and if I have to go with them, I'm not mad. I like the rims.

If you guys were to pick what wheel, if you had the same car as I did in every way, what would you guys pick? This is strictly for conversation's sake. Let's hear what you have to say!

Back