ajkulish's Build Thread #2

well i decided where im gonna go with my car. I got an internship at an engineering firm designing plastic and rubber engine components for everything from ford to ferrari, and it pays pretty well. Despite my efforts to keep my car together, im still losing the battle. I decided that im going to buy a new MSP with no rust, lower miles, and clean paint. Im going to transfer all the goodies i want to keep from the ES to the MSP like the tuner, exhaust, intercooler, gauges, and stereo. Then everything else will be put back on the ES, i will try to repair a few things once and for all and sell it, hopefully be able to get 3k for it. im excited to move into the turbo world, and ill keep you all updated on the progress.

well i decided where im gonna go with my car. I got an internship at an engineering firm designing plastic and rubber engine components for everything from ford to ferrari, and it pays pretty well. Despite my efforts to keep my car together, im still losing the battle. I decided that im going to buy a new MSP with no rust, lower miles, and clean paint. Im going to transfer all the goodies i want to keep from the ES to the MSP like the tuner, exhaust, intercooler, gauges, and stereo. Then everything else will be put back on the ES, i will try to repair a few things once and for all and sell it, hopefully be able to get 3k for it. im excited to move into the turbo world, and ill keep you all updated on the progress.

Skip the MSP... Come to the dark side and get an MS3! Newer, quicker, more parts and more fun! (drive2)

lol trust me, an ms6 is at the top of my list but right now it looks as if i will probably be buying nates MSP

and more money! hahaha

Yeah more money... but by the time you find a clean/rust free MSP and start to mod it, you'll be in about the same amount as a stock MS3 (Gen1) which will be just as "quick" if not quicker... not to mention a better platform in my opinion as far as building and especially tuning. Besides, you said you have a better paying job now anyway (2thumbs)

Yeah more money... but by the time you find a clean/rust free MSP and start to mod it, you'll be in about the same amount as a stock MS3 (Gen1) which will be just as "quick" if not quicker... not to mention a better platform in my opinion as far as building and especially tuning. Besides, you said you have a better paying job now anyway (2thumbs)

I found a clean, low mile msp with no rust for a really good price. and i already have modifications i will transfer over to the msp from my car, so the price will be about half of that of buying an ms3

Bought an MS3. and this was retired. but i had to drive it home to remove the sc and exhaust and apparently someone put a s*** ton of onions in there because i started tearing up and now i dont know if i can sell it.

^lol. Did you get all the parts off of it? I forgot all about coming over for the camber bolts. Hopefully she'll find a nice new home.

i removed the supercharger and the exhaust. i dont know if it will be sold anymore.

I wish I could buy her off of you, but right now I has no monies :(

It took me a minute to get the onion joke...

Maybe keep it at your parents as your winter car, then switch insurance to it then back to the MS3 in the spring?

Latest posts

Back