ajkulish's Build Thread #2

Your welcome Adam :) Hopefully we can get to the inlet flange too before the 1st autoX. What type and size of SC is that? I have an idea for better flow for the inlet and outlet for the your setup.

what do you guys all think of ground control coilovers? i am getting rid of my blown ksports for trade for a good spring and i really want the eibach pro kit or h&r's. but i had an offer for ground controls. what do you guys think? im looking for a gapless setup, with moderately stiff springs that still offer a decent ride, and good handling. do the ground controls offer that or no...?

Depends on the spring rate and what struts you are running with them. You're probably better off running Tokico's with a good spring. You might have to just save some money for some Yellow's.

yellows? i have tokicos and staggs and the struts are great, i just wanna lower the car a bit.

and im peaking at 4psi but i think im making more power than that, i have plenty other mods that pair with it: ssftc, ported intake mani and TB, recirced bov, header to sls catless midpipe to 3 inch apexi underaxle exhaust, rrfpr, FMIC, etc.. when i get it dyno tuned this summer ill get back with some numbers

yellows? i have tokicos and staggs and the struts are great, i just wanna lower the car a bit.

and im peaking at 4psi but i think im making more power than that, i have plenty other mods that pair with it: ssftc, ported intake mani and TB, recirced bov, header to sls catless midpipe to 3 inch apexi underaxle exhaust, rrfpr, FMIC, etc.. when i get it dyno tuned this summer ill get back with some numbers

I meant to say YellowSpeeds. You're probably close to where I was last last year without the tune. Probably around the 160-170whp mark. There will be a dyno at Mid-Ohio so we'll be able to compare there. Fingers crossed for anything over 200, but would be fine with 199 :)

Numbers dont much matter to me honestly, i just know my car is quick. I want it quicker but dont we all? my acceleration is very similar to that of a 2001 wrx

You might not want to lower your car much more because those wheels poke in the rear and you might have issues with softer springs at a lower setting. Why don't you with your summer money just rebuild the Ksports?

Numbers dont much matter to me honestly, i just know my car is quick. I want it quicker but dont we all? my acceleration is very similar to that of a 2001 wrx

I'm alright with being slow, thats why i bought the novelty SC for the car like Cres said 9PSI is still slow. hell my new Focus has more power stock ( wifes car)

I like to beat fast cars in curves with groceries in the back. That's why I bought a MSP :)

lol im not alright with being protege slow, but im ok with making the best out of what i have and doing everything to squeeze out an extra horsepower.

and corey these ground controls can adjust up and down to make room for de slicks. i have someone waiting to paypal money in the us to ship them, and someone who got to me first who wants to trade gcs and these but he is in canada and it is expensive to ship these up there. so its either ground controls or i use the money to buy the eibach pro kit.

thanks pal!

and yep thats the one. very easy to install. my reccomendation though is have someone help you hold it up, and put the center screw in first and expand from the center to the sides. itll help it form the best. and do it on a warm sunny day to help persuade it

Latest posts

Back