AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

is there anyone in/near pittsburgh,pa that can help me tune, or knows somewhere i can get it tuned? i have been working on a tune for my car for quite awhile now and it never gets anywhere near how it should be. help would be appreciated, thanks!

If you drive the NJ you could get it tuned by SpeedCircuit.
=)

Anyone have a good T3 (with 440s) map? Need a base for my SpeedCircuit turbo kit.

Has anyone got a map for a T04E T3/T4. Im gonna run 15 lbs of boost and 440 injectors and was gonna start with a 14 lb map and tune. Just curious if anyone has any tunes on this turbo since the flow specs are quite different. From comparison charts it pushes 650cfm where the Stock T25 pushes 405cfm and the T28 is 448cfm.

hey hows it goin, i was wondering if anybody has had any problems with your ssafc on real time, i have noticed that at idle i pull 19lbs of vaccum but the ssafc says its pulling 22.5, i just put the ssafc on so im still trying to learn everything i can about it but wouldnt u think that if its reading 3lbs lower and i boost 12 lbs i would need to tune the 9lb range in the ssafc for the 12lbs?? Any input from ssafc users would be awesome thanks

Last edited:
Your guage is off, not he AFC.

Has anyone got a map for a T04E T3/T4. Im gonna run 15 lbs of boost and 440 injectors and was gonna start with a 14 lb map and tune. Just curious if anyone has any tunes on this turbo since the flow specs are quite different. From comparison charts it pushes 650cfm where the Stock T25 pushes 405cfm and the T28 is 448cfm.

Im actually running that size turbo right now, Garrett T3/T04E with a stage 2 compressor wheel. I havent tuned up to 14psi yet, but im working on a tune right now at 10psi, so far so good, its just taking alot of trial and error but it seems to handle it pretty nice. Also just read your sig, I also have the Full supertech valvetrain....and a pretty much identical exhaust setup. So if you ever get a decent tune for 14psi, hit me up lol I could use it

Anyone has a map for 440cc injectors with a 626im ? Im just looking for a base map to start.

Alright all who view this thread- I am running the superstock MAP and 10psi. Fuel-cut is ridiculous. Point me to a map to correct this.

more than likely, the maps in this thread are the only ones on the forum, unless other afc users have maps that are not uploaded on here

i have a friend that needs a tune for his msp, if i post the map and the datalog, would someone be able to help him out and get him a decent tune? ive tried but im no good tuning the SSAFC

wow, haven't checked this thread out in a while, need to do a slight bit of tuning with mine sometime soon, but happy to say I have mine down pretty good FINALLY! just need to correct a few small things, and it made it through the winter without any crazy changes.. pretty happy..

but SilverSpeed2015.. if I have some time, and if you do the datalogging and upload everything.. log it this way, I have a bunch of info on how I do my logs so I get the most out of what time I have, then go back and tune what I have, then re-do it, but the info/posts are buried in this thread somewhere... but if you take logs (2 runs of each of these) slowly increasing boost, like when you are normally driving, but go into boost.. do 1 at 1-3psi or so, throughout the whole rpm band just about.. then a run with WOT, then a run at half throttle, like around 5-6psi for whole rpm band, and start there.. If I have time I will check it out and change a few things for you when I can, I won't go crazy with it, but if you do 2 of each of those runs I said, I could start you out

you DO have a wideband right?? I would think so with the datalogging.. but maybe not

thats speed addiction, i will try to get these runs, the car has a wideband also. once i get my computer fixed maybe ill try to give the tune a second try also

knowing what to datalog maybe enough to get me where i need to be, thanks again.

when i datalog, what gear should i try all of this in?

Last edited:
Back